Juno.com / Online scam
I had a credit card compromised and used to create a juno.com account. My credit card company flagged it as fraudulent and i canceled the card. Two days later i get a welcome package from Juno with my name and address, but i can't get anything done with Juno because for whatever reason the card number on file doesn't match. Clueless service reps even asked my for a secret question to access the account, which i had to explain AGAIN was not opened by me, its fraudulent so how would I know the secret question. If i ever have to revert back to dial up, Juno.com will never see a dime of my money.
More Juno.com Complaints & Reviews
- UOL Juno Online - Credit Card Charges never made 
- UOL Juno Online - Unauthorized Charges 
- UOL Juno Online - unathorized credit card charges
- UOL*JUNO ONLINE, 888-839-5866, CA - UNAUTHORIZED CHARGE
- Juno - Scam 
- Juno Online Services - frustration in trying to speak with jumia agent mr precious or any other to clear issues on how to proceed to payment on order 343411276.
- Juno Online Services - fees 
- Juno.com - Refuses to refund money
- UOL Juno Online - ISP service fraud
- Juno.com - Continued receiving charges to our credit card after we canceled the service