Juno / Fraud/ invalid collection
6 months ago my husband was getting packages sent to him which he did not order. We contacted the companies and found out there was no information except my husband's name and address and a Juno account which we do not nor have we ever had. We get our internet through our local phone company Reliance Connects and have had it for years. We called Juno they had no information on the person except the email address. There was no name or address or contact information under my husband's name with them at that time. I advised this was a fraud charge and to mark it disputed. My husband went to the bank and changed his debit card information and we were credited back the monies for the packages that were sent to us once we returned them. There continues to be someone in our local area that is using mine and his accounts after we use our debit card. They are investigating these charges now. We have NEVER received a bill from Juno or a request to pay so we assumed they took heed to our concerns six months ago and resolved the matter as a fraud. To our surprise now my husbands perfect credit is at risk of being blemished because someone did not care to follow through and send us all docs we requested and proof of signature. We have not received any phone calls from this company or the United Online Collection Division and it is my understanding from managing a collection agency for 6 years, The Fair Debt Collection Practices act requires a third party collection agency to make 3 point contact. Phone calls and letters we have just received a letter dated August 30 but received it on September 7th.
More Juno Complaints & Reviews
- UOL Juno Online - Credit Card Charges never made 
- UOL Juno Online - Unauthorized Charges 
- UOL Juno Online - unathorized credit card charges
- UOL*JUNO ONLINE, 888-839-5866, CA - UNAUTHORIZED CHARGE
- Juno - closing account ending email address
- Juno Online Services - frustration in trying to speak with jumia agent mr precious or any other to clear issues on how to proceed to payment on order 343411276.
- Juno Online Services - fees 
- Juno - Scam 
- Juno.com - Refuses to refund money
- UOL Juno Online - ISP service fraud