Juniper Credit Card / Unethical fraud & abuse of current bankrupty laws
I was sent a Juniper credit card offer in the mail with an interest rate of 8.9% in Feb. 2008. In June, they lowered my credit limit with out notifying me. When I used my card to make a purchase, they did not decline the charge allowing me to become over the credit limit. This way, they could attach extra fees onto my acount making the account even more over my credit limit. They also could then increase my interest rate to 27.9%.
I was also told by a smart ### customer service rep. (from Juniper) that the credit card companies that headquarter in Deleware and South Dakota are allowed much more power than other states. That is why alot of them move to those states. I did not know this before all of this.
I believe in all the cases I have read though, they are guilty of unethical and illegal banking. They are a true prediter.
This is an example of credit card companies taking advantage of the curent Bankruptcy laws being in their favor! As for me, I am seeing a lawyer on Tuesday. Wish me luck!
More Juniper Credit Card Complaints & Reviews
- Juniper Credit Card - credit card 
- Juniper Credit Card - Corrupt Business Practice, exhorbent fees, poor customer service, outright liars and pack of thieves 
- Juniper Credit Card - Scam company 
- Juniper Credit Card - late charges
- Juniper Credit Card - Stay away 
- Juniper Credit Card - unfair business practices 
- Juniper Credit Card - interest charges transactions every month
- Juniper Credit Card - Penalty Interest
- Juniper Credit Card - Over limit fees