Joss and Main — Lost shipment and slow refund
We ordered the ipswich tufted bed, and received a message that it had been shipped and our credit card had been charged. After waiting a week after the expected delivery date, i called the delivery company (Listed on my account order details) and they had absolutely no record of my order at all. I had to repeat the name "joss and main" several times before they understood what company i had ordered from. I then called joss and main and, after i spent 1 / 2 hour on hold, they told me that, indeed, the delivery company didn't have our order. They promised to do a "dock search" and follow up. Over the past month, we have talked to five customer service reps, who have all been perfectly polite, but are clearly reading from a script ("we see there have been lots of problems that should never have occurred, and we will be sure to use this in our training…") , and none of them have ever followed up with us with a resolution, even though each one promised. We have always had to call back and find out what's going on. It was very simple - they lost our order, we needed a full refund. They did send a partial refund a week ago, which we had to call back and figure out why that happened, versus a full refund (Since we never even received the item) . As of today, we have been promised (Through email) a full refund. We'll see if it turns up on our credit card statement. We are very disappointed in the customer service. Will not order from them again.
More Joss and Main Complaints & Reviews
- Joss & Main - Order Feb 27, 2011 
- Joss and Main - Products do not. Match as listed on website/ poor return policy 
- Joss & Main - Order Cancelled for No Reason 
- Joss and Main - Product naming and quality 
- Joss and Main - Service and accuracy 
- Joss and Main - Order shipped after cancellation 
- Joss and Main - pick up of carpet to be returned
- Joss and Main - Shipped items after I canceled
- Joss & Main - Strange company
- Joss & Main - They charged me for "free shipping"