Joss and Main — Lost shipment and slow refund

We ordered the ipswich tufted bed, and received a message that it had been shipped and our credit card had been charged. After waiting a week after the expected delivery date, i called the delivery company (Listed on my account order details) and they had absolutely no record of my order at all. I had to repeat the name "joss and main" several times before they understood what company i had ordered from. I then called joss and main and, after i spent 1 / 2 hour on hold, they told me that, indeed, the delivery company didn't have our order. They promised to do a "dock search" and follow up. Over the past month, we have talked to five customer service reps, who have all been perfectly polite, but are clearly reading from a script ("we see there have been lots of problems that should never have occurred, and we will be sure to use this in our training…") , and none of them have ever followed up with us with a resolution, even though each one promised. We have always had to call back and find out what's going on. It was very simple - they lost our order, we needed a full refund. They did send a partial refund a week ago, which we had to call back and figure out why that happened, versus a full refund (Since we never even received the item) . As of today, we have been promised (Through email) a full refund. We'll see if it turns up on our credit card statement. We are very disappointed in the customer service. Will not order from them again.

Te
Nov 15, 2013

Comments

• Bl
      Oct 11, 2013

I bought a rug at Joss and Main for 116.95 plus 9.95 shipping. The rug arrived...from RUGS USA! Rugs USA sells the rug for 50.40 with Free shipping! Joss And Main overcharged me by $76.50 and refused to refund the price difference! VERY SHADY. Do NOT buy from Joss And Main. They are terrible and use other places to fill orders and then jack up the prices!

• Di
      Feb 26, 2014

Joss and Main is now supporting Paula Deen, After she has admitted to using the N----- word and allegations has been made by her staff both Black and white. It says to myself and others who views your website that minority business is not valued. I will pass the info to friends, family and social websites.

Jul 21, 2014

Order # [protected]
    I'm flipping mad with them and will never buy from Joss and Main again.This
    has Not been a good shopping experience. I placed my order on May 1st.
    It has been 2 1/2 months to finally receive my order from Joss and Main.
    After waiting all this time, they shipped me a small when I clearly
    ordered a large. The shipping receipt says large yet they shipped me a
    small. I watched Joss and Main sell this item over the last few months
    while others received their orders promptly I had to sit and wait for
    mine because I ordered a large. Now I have received a small. This is
    fraudulent and I'm angry over this entire experience. Add to that, the
    zipper has no toggle so even if my pets could make use of the small, I'd
    not be able to unzip this thing with out finding tools.

• Ye
      Sep 22, 2014

Joss and Main cancelled my order without even notifying me. There was a mistake with the pricing online and they did not honor it. IN addition, they did not even let me know why they cancelled it. I had to call up to find out what the issue was. They're terrible.

• The same thing just happened to me... I have cancelled anything that has to do with them for it's clear that the customer DOES NOT come first! Shame on them!

• Ju
      Sep 23, 2014

Ordered a rug at a low price a day later they canceled the order because the price was a computer error. I called and waited on the phone for 15 min only to receive terrible service. Do not trust this company--they don't honor their prices, they don't value their customers.

• Sj
      Oct 28, 2014

I"ve made 2 purchases with Joss and Main - both items looked great...online. The first item was a piece of junk so I returned it. The second was a $660 chest that turned out to be pressboard and one of the hinges had ripped right out of the side! I have one more order that I have already placed, but I"m expecting I will have to return that too! Don't order from Joss and Main unless you like really expensive trash!

• De
      Jul 20, 2016

Do Not Buy from this company unless you are absolutely sure you want the item. They may not charge for shipping but they kill you on the return charges. I purchase a bench for $128.95, when I had to return same they charged me $105.55 Shipping Chgs. Absolutely beyond ridiculous!!!

• Be
      Nov 13, 2018
    Joss & Main - New order
    Painter va

Thank you everyone for all your reviews! I will order from Ikea. After reading all these reviews and looking at their merchandise, I will not order because poor customer service is something I don't want to deal with.