Jordan's Furnituresell garbage

Once these guys have your money they will forget you exist.
I bought a power bed and high end mattress for my parents in March. The base unit that was delivered stopped working after a couple of days. I bought the split queen which is 2 power bases. One base would raise when activated and the other would not.
Jordan's does not service (or stand behind) the product so I had deal with the manufacturer to get a replacement bases sent in a week later. These worked much better but still occasionally acted up. Unfortunately this has gotten worse over the last six month. It is at the point to where these are absolutely unusable. I called Jordan's, explained the repeated issues and asked them to take the base back. They basic told me that I was S-O-L and that I would need to deal with the manufacturer.
So I contacted the manufacture and waited on the phone for 45 minutes before giving up. I'll try them again soon and update my review of this garbage product. Shame on Jordan's for putting their name on Garbage and then having the stones not stand behind it. I spend $6000 only to be treated like garbage once they had my money.

Tr
Jan 12, 2017

Comments

Apr 19, 2018

The quality of the furniture is extremely poor. I bought one sectional that I returned because the fabric was worn, puckered and pilled after only a few weeks, the cushions started to break down almost immediately. I had to pick up part of the cost of that return. I got a new set and it's just as bad. The protection plan doesn't cover it and they won't send anyone to look. I was told that I might be misusing it!! We don't have kids at home, we have a tiny dog, we sit on it and watch TV a few hours at night. I have seen furniture sitting on the curb that looks better than mine. PLUS, my husband is constantly reminding me that I purchased a $4, 000 piece of junk. I do hate when he has one up on me.