Jonathan Louis Furniture / Durability
We had a house fire and lost all of our furniture. I had stanton furniture that was about 7 years old and looked practically new. I loved it. After our fire i went to the same furniture store to purchase new furniture. Unfortunately, stanton went out of business. I was steered towards a jonathan louis sectional, it looked really nice and i ended up ordering one.
After approximately 6 weeks we received our couch. I loved it. But within two months the cushions began to break down. The couch started to look like it was years old. I complained and received new cushions to place in my covers. It has now been 4 months, and its happening again.
I am very disappointed, this is the one thing i disliked about a lot of couches. I found a couch i liked at macy's called "jive". I made a point to read up on the couch and the reviews were bad.Complaints were cushions breaking down almost immediately.
I was told that jonathan louis was excellent furniture. I'm hoping i just got "a lemon" and this can be resolved with them.
Good luck on your furniture search.
More Jonathan Louis Furniture Complaints & Reviews
- Jonathan Louis Furniture Sectionals - Terrible sectionals!
- Jonathan Louis Furniture - Poor quality 
- Jonathan Louis Furniture - Cushion issues 
- Jonathan Louis - worn looking material
- Jonathan Louis International - Blissful queen sleeper
- Jonathan Louis - alder grande and one armchair
- Jonathan Louis International - poseidon sectional
- Jonathan Louis International - radley apartment sofa