JollyChic.com / strange charges and complete slight

Zhejiang Province, China Review updated:

Dear Customer,
I will try my best to solve this problem for you, but can you send me your order no.pls? Or you can send me the registered account on Jollychic.com.
Your satisfaction is our first priority. We will do everything we can to make your next purchase as smooth as possible. Jollychic is a new and emerging e-commerce solutions provider & online retailer, and we value your suggestion, complaints as well as trust in us.

Jo
Mar 8, 2014

Comments

28th of May, 2014

Dear Customer,

• R1
      18th of Jun, 2014

I ordered $54 worth of clothing from jollychic but when I tried to return them, they said I had to ship back to China which would cost $107. I have read countless other terrible reviews about jollychic since this happened to me. Buyers beware!

2nd of Aug, 2014

Same here!!! Never get confirmation. I did chat with customer service and everyone said "please check in 'spam mail'. I've checked and nothing there. My money was pulled from bank account already. All they say is that the item is preparing to ship within 24 hour. However, it's been 6 days already since I've ordered the item and never get any good confirmation. No shipping and no tracking number!!! I will report this ### website as a fraud for sure.

• Sh
      8th of Sep, 2014
    Best Best Advice

I ordered and never received a confirmation either! I tried to call and email, but no one has ever responded to me. I found this blog because I was trying to figure out if it was a scam. Don't use them!!! Jollychic is bad news!

9th of Oct, 2014

My order came quickly. It was shipped the day after i placed the order and i had it a few days later! So that was good. The clothes looked pretty much like the pics but as for size well 2 out 3 fit me. I ordered a jacket that was a "small" but fit like a large. Its huge!!! So of course i want to return it now the problem is the shipping cost to ship back to china!!! Not really worth shipping back. So will i ever order from this site again, no will i ever order from china again. . . Probably not. Do ur self a favor and spend your $$ elsewhere. Bcuz if the size is wrong which seems to be very common from reading all their reviews u are [censored] out of luck. . . So long jolly chic. U suck!!!

• Ha
      10th of Nov, 2014

I ordered items from jollychic worth $120 however i only received an email confirmation and my money was withdrawn from paypal !! No replies or order confirmation number. Tried to contact them through the 24/7 live chat and without taking my details they just gave me a confirmation number! After it they went off and blocked my access to their website from my laptop!!! I can access their website from other laptops/phones but not from my laptop!! IT'S A SCAM! EVEN THEIR TWEETS ARE FROM FAKE PROFILES

• Ba
      1st of Dec, 2014

The sizes are ridiculously small. The shirt I ordered would not even fit a doll. I am so disappointed. DO NOT USE THEM AT ALL!!! They are terrible.

• Sm
      10th of Dec, 2014

I had a top arrive with a BROKEN ZIPPER when I opened the package, and I went on the chat to speak with someone. She asked me for my order number, and then wanted to know which item it was. When I told her, SHE HUNG UP ON ME by ENDING THE CHAT. What kind of "customer service" is this?! Then, one of the sweaters I ordered won't even go past my arms in order to put it over my head, and I ordered a size up. There's no way to get this problem solved?!

• Mo
      10th of Dec, 2014

100% Satisfied shopping experience. And here introduced another online wholesale website, for customers who are looking for women handbags. http://www.morcoo.com. Try it now, enjoy fast delivery and wholesale price.

• Ra
      21st of Dec, 2014

Hello,

I ordered some goods on 8th Dec, they were shipped on 15th Dec and i don't have them by now.

I already chat with an agent that couldn't tell me if the goods will be delivered in time or not.

Chat discussion:

You are now chatting with Sherry

Sherry: hi

Stefanescu Raluca: hello

Stefanescu Raluca: can you please let me know about my order

Stefanescu Raluca: ID

Stefanescu Raluca: 8504875341

Stefanescu Raluca: it is an order above 69euro

Stefanescu Raluca: so i have a express delivery

Stefanescu Raluca: but it is still not arrived

Stefanescu Raluca: when should i expect it to be delivered

Stefanescu Raluca: thank you

Stefanescu Raluca: it was shipped on 15th Dec

Sherry: yes,

Sherry: it will be transfered to One world

Sherry: The GLS in China cooperates with One world

Stefanescu Raluca: so now it is still in China?

Sherry: no

Stefanescu Raluca: and tommorow it will be delivered you say?

Sherry: it has left CHina

Stefanescu Raluca: ok

Stefanescu Raluca: and the delivery

Stefanescu Raluca: should be?

Sherry: sorry. i cannot make sure which date the parcel will be delivered. The one world is slower than GLS in Romania. But it will be much safer at the customs

Stefanescu Raluca: ok, so the delivery time should be 5-7

Stefanescu Raluca: working days

Sherry: i cannot make sure. Sorry. In our previous experience, the parcel may be delayed coz of the custom clearance

Stefanescu Raluca: ok, please give me a solution about this

Stefanescu Raluca: i need the goods by tommorow

Sherry: sorry

Stefanescu Raluca: to whom should i adress

Sherry: we cannot make sure you will receive it tomorrow

Stefanescu Raluca: I understand but i need to adrress a complain somewhere

Stefanescu Raluca: becasue it is not as written on the website

Stefanescu Raluca: so in this case

Stefanescu Raluca: some things should happen

Sherry: how about we send $10 bonus to you and you wait for several days

Stefanescu Raluca: i'm very sorry about this but...i still have pending bonuses

Stefanescu Raluca: and to get the money

Stefanescu Raluca: i should reorder

Stefanescu Raluca: and after such a customer service

Stefanescu Raluca: and delivery

Stefanescu Raluca: i think I will not

Stefanescu Raluca: if you want to do something

Stefanescu Raluca: you can do something with the order

Stefanescu Raluca: or apply a discount on this order

Sherry: sorry, your order is shipped on 15th, Dec. So pls wait a few days. We will ask our shipping company to ship it asap

Stefanescu Raluca: ok so the day after tomorrow it should arrive

Stefanescu Raluca: right?

Stefanescu Raluca: in the worst case

Sherry: i cannot make sure. But will ask them to check it

Stefanescu Raluca: please give me a contact

Stefanescu Raluca: from someone who can do something

Stefanescu Raluca: it is not that you cannot do it but maybe it is a matter of decision taking

Stefanescu Raluca: and please give me a complaints e-mail adress

Stefanescu Raluca: to comunicate them the issue

Sherry: we do not have email address and contact phone number for the one world shipping company. We have a colleague in China to help us to check the parcels for us. How about i leave message to him, and will send an email to you in the morning? He is not on duty now.

Stefanescu Raluca: yes do this

Stefanescu Raluca: i found some complains sites

Stefanescu Raluca: on the web

Stefanescu Raluca: so i will put the things there

Sherry: we will ask the shipping company about the parcel and my colleague will send email to you in the morning.

End of chat.

Order ID:B2014120815470510

Please let me know to whom should i address further.

I attached the photo of the agent.

Raluca

• Mu
      24th of Dec, 2014

[protected]@jollychic.com... I PLACED AN ORDER ON 11/30/2014 IT'S NOW 12/24/2014, I ASKED A CHAT REP PRIOR TO PLACING MY ORDER HOW LONG WILL IT TAKE, DUE TO THE ORDER I PLACED ARE SHOES FOR MY SISTER WHOM IS GETTING MARRIED WEDDING... THEY WAS QUICK TO WITHDRAW MY MONEY OUT OF MY ACCOUNT. I WAS NOT OFFERED A DIFFERENT SHIPPING METHOD, WHEN I PLACED THE ORDER, SO WAS NOT SURE HOW I WAS GOING TO RECEIVE MY ITEM. I CHATTED WITH SEVERAL CUSTOMER SERVICE AGENTS, WHOM IN MY OPINION WAS NOT HELPFUL NOR SENSITIVE TO MY NEEDS. I LAST SPOKE WITH SHERRY, WHOM I JUST READ A CHAT WITH ANOTHER CUSTOMER, WHOM BASICALLY STATED THE SAME TO ME. I ASKED TO SPEAK TO A SUPERVISOR, WHOM SHE STATED WAS NOT AVAILABLE. MY SISTER IS GETTING MARRIED ON 01/03/2015...NOT A HAPPY CUSTOMER!!! WILL NEVER ORDER FROM JOLLYCHIC.COM AGAIN!!!

• Fl
      26th of Dec, 2014

Hello, guys! I have read your opinions and I can say that I am very scares and very afraid of what i will receive...I made an order on 3of December...and they sent it after so many days..(on 13)and now i wm waiting as hell this packet...i am afraid that i will not receive it...can you tell me if you know..how much takes a packet to arrive from there to romania?with gls?...please help me because i am ready to get to a heart attack!:/

30th of Dec, 2014

Hello!

It has been 60 days since I paid the order B2014103117081846/31 october 2014 and I still didn't receive the products or any promissed explanations (four) about them. I requested the return of the money, but money wasn't returned. It's a SCAM SITE and I will search for legal methods to return my money. Very disappointed!

• 2h
      6th of Feb, 2015

I was considering a purchase from Jollychic, but my instincts told me to check the customer reviews and this is what I concluded: in reference to Jollychic's response alone, "Dear Customer, Thanks for your feedback for Jollychic.com and we are so sorry for this bad shopping experience if it really happened to you." This response was horrible and lacking customer service! You never tell a customer, "if it really happened to you." The statement itself insinuates that the customer is lying. I most definitely will not be making a purchase, EVER!

• Mr
      4th of Mar, 2015

Placed an order on 2/24 on 3/4 called to see when it would ship as it's website had said they'd been 'preparing' it for 7 days and on day 1 they charged my Visa $76.43 ... the woman spoke very broken english & said there was no supervisor available to speak with & it would take another 5-7 days before it shipped ans 7-10 bus. days for it to arrive from China ... so then I googled 'review' & found that customers credit cards were being used over in China for fraudulent charges ... I called their 800# and they cancelled order & sent me a refund clearly stating I would be 'fully refunded' ... contacted Visa & cancelled my card (they will send me a new 1 w/new #'s), Visa told me to wait 15days for them to credit my account before they can dispute any charges ... but I'm not taking any chances w/my #'s being used by some fool over in China & my next step is filing a grievance w/Better Bus. Bureau -- I contacted FBook & hopefully they will ban them, since that's where I saw their ads ... DO NOT EVEN THINK ABOUT ORDERING FROM THESE THIEVES !!!

• Ta
      11th of May, 2015

The WORST online shopping experience I have ever had. No mention whatsoever that this company was based out of China. Had I known that, I never would have ordered from them. It would have cost me almost as much to ship the items back as they initially cost me. Quality of clothing was crap. Pair of boots I ordered that were advertised as being "genuine leather" were nothing more than cheap man-made material. To add insult to injury, I paid $150 for these "leather" boots that are probably worth $10. I have seen cheap crap at Wal Mart and similar stores that looks better. Ridiculous!!!

• Au
      21st of May, 2015

order B2015052200446230, i place first card number didn't through, then i used other card, your company emailed it went through. Then a few second after, another email came through saying purchase declined. Please help me. i don't understand what going on.

• Su
      10th of Jul, 2015

waited over 10 days for my plus sizes clothing when it arrived it was of poor standed and all the clothing where three sizes to small, no way of getting your money back, no return slips very poor all round very disappointed.

• 7t
      31st of Jul, 2015

I just viewed the site today, and was considering ordering. As usual, I ALWAYS Google a potential company and check the reviews before making any purchases. After reading these reviews, I will not be ordering anything from this company, and would strongly advise anyone considering to do so to read all the Reviews before purchasing; not only this company, but, any and every company before making any type of monetary transaction.
    "Once burned, twice shy."

• Ka
      24th of Aug, 2015

It`s been 4 months and my order never arrived. I`ve emailed JollyChic many times and they promised to look into it and email my back. They never did, until I opened a case on paypal.

After that they refunded my money as a credit store, but $2 less because some item from my order was now out of stock. After that, they told me that the package was returned by me.

I never received that package, nor a confirmation email. When I called the postal office, they told me the tracking number is no good.

Now they refuse to send me my money back to paypal. I don`t want to ever order again from JollyChic as I don`t know if I ever receive the package.
    I have no use for their credit store.
    They don`t seem legit to me. I should get a full refund!

• Ke
      30th of Sep, 2015

I have 4 items in my cart right this minute. Something told me to check the reviews of this website. Glad I did. Items will never get paid for! DELETE!

2nd of Oct, 2015

I am still waiting to receive my order. I have sent several email but no respond, live chat does not work and nobody pick up 0800...number. Hellllllllllllllllllllllllp ??????

• Tr
      4th of Oct, 2015

After ordering a trench coat that wouldn't fit a 6 year old and after adhering to their ridiculous returns policy, 4 weeks later and still no refund and after many emails, still no contact.
    I'm beginning to realise this is a scam site. Shame on Facebook, Google and any other multi media AD sellers for marketing this as a legit company with the customers best interest., Jollychic are clearly a chance overstock warehouse at best with no infrastructure, business ethics or any interests in customer satisfaction. The reason they fail to respond to refunds and complaints is that they don't have to. The business model is to sell only, not to replace/refund. If you want to send stuff back, go ahead, just don't expect anything back in return. I think this is a 'pop-up' fashion site and will soon disappear. I hope someone proves me wrong.

• Wa
      5th of Oct, 2015

I placed an order on 29th of September and i have been trying to make a follow-up as to why there is a delay. I received an email from "Jack" Service centre guy who informed me it might take 20 days for the delivery.
    i am so disappointed in these people. i have been purchasing stuff online but these site is the wort so far. What bothers me is that i FULLY PAID and now am skeptical if they are legitimate.
    Caveat emptor, if you can order elsewhere, please do, Avoid Jollychic.

This is from a very very disappointed buyer. !!

7th of Oct, 2015

Horrible company! Never returned my email requesting return address. Sizes are way off ! Cheap material and horrible packing! The invoice was a joke! I am out over $100 and it would cost me that to return my items anyway!

• Vl
      15th of Oct, 2015

I ordered 4 items off the site and I received an email saying that my order was processing and that I would receive another email when It had shipped. A week went by and I didn't hear anything at all so I called their customer service number and literally sat on the phone waiting for someone to pickup for 15 MINUTES. I ended up having to call my bank to dispute the transaction after reading all the horrible reviews about the site. I will NEVER order from here again and I suggest that no one else does either. It's a shame that this website is advertised all over the internet and really its just a scam.

• Ol
      8th of Nov, 2015

Horrible quality, sizing is way off. My extra large arrived the size of a medium! There is no phone number to call, and they do not return emails. I did not receive a shipping confirmation, only a payment confirmation. It took weeks to receive my item. I had looked up reviews online before ordering and found a lot of positive reviews, well...I now know they hire people to write bogus positive reviews. It was on the news the other day! Stay away from this company. It angers me that their ads continue to pop up in my email and news feed on Facebook. Buyer beware! They charge more than purchase price for a return as well! JUNK!

• Sh
      19th of Nov, 2015

I ordered from jolly chic and i got a notification that my order has been shipped by aramex on 12/11/2015 i tried to follow up with my order, then i called aramex customer service agent to confirm if my order has been recieved in their office in dubai on 19/11/2015, i was told that the shipper took the order back from their office in china. Till now i don't know what is happening about my order. I chatted with jollychic agent non of them were able to tell me exactly what is happening. One of them told me my order is with the shipper "aramex" and aramex agent told me the shipper took my order back. Which shipper is aramex refereeing to? can i loose $800 worth of goods? could this be joint scam between jollychic and aramex?

• Wa
      4th of Dec, 2015

My order just arrived. The size are totally different than what they posted on size chart. I talked to customer service, and they told me to mail everything back to China and reorder everything again.They did nothing to fix their mistakes. My friend's order never arrive after two moths. They don't even let me rate one star on their website. Every time I try to rate one star and write a bad comment on their website, they kick me out of the comment page. DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM THIS WEBSITE. IT IS SCAM

• Yr
      5th of Dec, 2015

I purchased $467 worth of clothing on jollychic in 3 different parcel but none of the 3 parcels have ship so I decided to cancelled my order. I spook with 5 or more customer service agent and the last one I spook with said " YOU CANNOT HAVE A REFUND" until now I did not have my refund yet. Jollychic you took the money from your customer and you failed to ship the item you must refund the money.

In cancellation email sent from jollychic they stated that "order is cancelled due to wrong shipping address information" in fact it's not a wrong address. Jollychic make excuses to their customers they after the money from the customer. When they have done taking money from customer that's it transaction done. They won't care your order at all as long as they took your money. Will file a payment dispute to the bank since I did not received my 3 orders ONLINE SHOPPER BEWARE OF JOLLYCHIC..

8th of Dec, 2015

Last year myself and 19 work colleagues decided to try this site and a few of their other sites Modlily Sammydress, rosengal, wish rosewholesale, Rotita and Twinkledeals seems their all run by same band of theives in China, we ordered as an experiment, none of us apart from me revieved anything, out of my 5 items 1 was delivered 3 mnths later, in that time no one replied to my emails took all our money then ignored us.i couldnt return as no address it was a top like nothing I have ever seen, it smelled of mould was tiny and almost fell apart in my hands looked nothing like the pictures I assume their stolen from another legal site. It looked like it was made by a child for a child!! I jst hope no one else is scammed it says free shipping its all lies they took way more from my bank than was owed and cloned 3 out of the 20 of our bank cards!!! stay way from them, I post daily on every site warning ppl

• Ta
      14th of Dec, 2015

My name is Tammy Hall i ordered a shirt and 2 purses the zipper on the one does not even zip and the shirt is 10 times too SMALL, i would like a return label to send this back! My address is 1556 Lake Christopher Dr Virginia Beach Virginia 23464

• Po
      3rd of Jan, 2016

I placed my order on 29 Nov 2015 and until now it's 4 Jan 2016, already 2 months my items all not receive yet BUT FULL PAYMENT of SGD150 has been made!!! I wrote in to complain but they NEVER reply me anymore!!! I felt so cheated that I shouldn't have bought so much things which caused me a lot for the payment! Prior to ordering that time, I contacted their customer service using 24/7 online chat service and the agent even PROMISED me that she will help me send out the items ASAP so I can try the clothes and return them if they don't fit me. Now everything has been paid for, no reply, no receivable of goods! I am very disappointed and will never buy from them again. And what's going to happen to my money made?????

• Ky
      25th of Feb, 2016

First it took over a month to receive, then I received the wrong size all together and now I cannot get ahold of anyone NO ONE in customer service, I have called and sent emails and I want to return this product for a FULL refund and it seems its impossible to do that!

• Dr
      9th of Jan, 2018

WE HAVE ORDERED OUR ORDER AT DECEMBER15 2017 UPTILL NOW NOT DELIVERED, AND WE HAVE CONTACT YOUR CUSTOMER SERVICE THEN SHE TOLD US THAT WE SHOULD CONTACT THE SHIPPING COMPANY WHICH IS NOT OUR BUSINESS, WE TAKE THE ORDER FROM JOLLYCHIC NOT FROM THE SHIPPING COMPANY, WE TRIED TO FIND THE CONTACT NUMBERS OF THESE VAGUE COMPANIES, WE LOOK FOR THE NAMES, BUT NOT GIVEN BY YOUR CUSTOMER SERVICE, I THINK ITS OUR FAULT TO TAKE ORDER FROM THE WORST COMPANY JOLLYCHIC, NOT RESPECTING THEIR CUSTOMERS, EVEN NOT INFORMING THEM BY TIME OF DELIVERY AND THE NAME OF THE SHIPPING COMPANIES, NOT TO APOLOGIZE FOR THE DELAYED OF DELIVERY, IWILL INFORM ALL OUR COLLEGUES NOT TO REQUEST ORDERS FROM THIS BAD COMPANY, ESPECIALLY THERE IS A LOT OF COMPETITORS COMPANIES BETTER THAN YOU, AND I WILL WRITE ALSO THIS DATA ON THE FACEBOOK TO ALL MY SAUDIAN PATIENTS AND THEIR RELATIVES

• Dr

22nd of Jan, 2019
    JollyChic.com - android tablet
    Riyadh
    Saudi Arabia

i ordered 2 android tablets from jolly chick which were received on 8th Jan. One of the tablets is not powering on even after charging. Kindly inform me how to return the device and get my money refunded.

12th of Feb, 2019
    JollyChic.com - Sportes jaicket
    Macca khaldiya 1
    Saudi Arabia

Jollychic: order(tracking No:JC00178592KS)
    I want to returen this itme
    Reasn :This item is very small
    I want return this itm

• Mo
      26th of Feb, 2019
    Jollychic - Watch
    Aramex

Im return the watch in jolly chic Aramex pickup the watch but I'm waiting in fourteen days no reply nobody call me in jollychic plzz return my money

• Lu
      26th of Mar, 2019
    JollyChic.com - Address
    Kenya

Am unable to save my address and thus I cannot pay.I get the option if inputting new address which I do and click on the tick but the same does not save and thus am unable go make any payments.please help.
    lucy from Kenya