JoAnn Fabric / customer service

1 Reynoldsburg, OH, United States Review updated:

My son got me a cricut press for Christmas. I was very touched as he is not the type to know anything about the cricut products. I need the cutter before I can use the press so I took it back to the Reynoldsburg, Ohio Joann store. I went to the front desk and the woman asked me what I wanted. I said to return the item, she told me to go do my shopping and then I had to stand in line like the others. I thought you took returns to the front desk. I went to look for the machine I wanted to buy and there were only signs none of the products, I walked thru the whole store trying to find someone to help me to be told that I had to get the machine up front where I started. I stood in line just to be told that they would not take a return if I did not have the receipt because they did not know if it was bought at one of their stores, ummmm there are barcodes that would tell you that. The particular machine I wanted to exchange was on sale for less than my son bought it for and the machine I was going to buy was an extra 125 dollars more, so Joann would have made money not lose anything, not to mention I was going to buy supplies as well. For the last 30+ years I have spent hundreds upon hundreds of dollars to the Joann Fabric chain. I will not be going there anymore, I am not a criminal so you can leave your machines where I can get to them, and I would never try to get before people who were in line. I was so appalled at the service. There are not allot of stores that sell cricut, but I certainly will not be buying from the Joann Chain.

Ba
Dec 18, 2018

Comments

• Mr
      18th of Dec, 2018

??? I fail to understand what the problem was with the original gift item. You say you were touched that your son thought of you and spent that much money on you but you ended up not wanting what he gave you. if he picked out the wrong thing you needed to take him back to the store to exchange it for the one you wanted.

or you ould have just gotten this one by yourself and had your son buy you an ugly holiday sweater.

as usual with these complaints: i have no idea what you are trying to say. you have no sentence structure. i dont know if the new cricket was 125 dollars more or less than the gift.