jmldycr8408 at Hoobly / do not purchase/adopt from the person associated with this account — jmldycr8408's
I purchased a supposed "Ragamuffin" kitten from a woman named Christie at account " jmldycr8408". While I am happy to have rescued my sweet kitten from this woman, she should be banned from selling, let alone raising, any kind of animal. My kitten was in horrible condition when I took him home. He smelled, was malnourished, had the worst case of ear mites I've ever seen, roundworms, and skin sores from fleas.
The house was in such poor condition I wasn't even allowed past the front door. This certainly set off alarm bells, but after what I witnessed there was no way I could leave a tiny little kitten in such poorly conditions.
I was promised vet records that I have never received after repeated attempts, and at this point am left to believe the kitten was never even taken to the vet. And while I love my kitten dearly, I certainly do not believe he is a pure breed of any kind. This woman is running a total racket and abusing animals in the process. Stay far away from Christie in Canton, Ohio.
More jmldycr8408 at Hoobly Complaints & Reviews
- Hoobly - no customer support contact info 
- Hoobly.com - no verify code texted to my number 
- Hoobly.com - spam filled ads 
- Hoobly.com - asking for phone number (running up texting bill)
- Hoobly.com - ad was posted for full blooded lab pups for sale, but we were lied to! 
- Hoobly - online ad
- Hoobly - online ad 
- Hoobly - want to post ad and cannot get past account profile page 
- Hoobly - an international buyer/scam
- Hoobly - buyer of a young female bloodhound I was selling