JJ's House / terrible dress
I just bought a dress and the seams were all uneven the whole right side of the dress was almost in the front so you could see this big line going down the front of my hip and when I took it to alterations to get it fixed (which I shouldn't have to do)they said they couldn't even fix it, it was so uneven in the back and side it would cost more to fix it than what the dress is even worth, she said it looked terrible and that she had never seen a dress so bad! big waste of money! oh and by the way the material was cheap not anything like the picture, it was dull not shining silk and instead of jewels it had sequins in alot of the spots. DON'T BUY A DRESS FROM HERE!!! It's garbage now cause I can't sell it and JJ's House won't take returns and if they do (which you will have to hassle them) you will only get 50% of your money back and it takes months cause they are in Hong Kong.
More JJ's House Complaints & Reviews
- JJ's House - no returns accepted 
- JJsHouse.com - I got conned out of over a $100 
- JJsHouse.com - don't buy from this scam site 
- JJsHouse.com - wouldn't return clothing 
- JJsHouse.com - a complete waste of money
- JJsHouse - bait and switch. no returns.
- JJ's House - wedding dress unsuitable/no return policy
- Jjhouse.com - pieces of junk!
- JJsHouse - no returns!!
- JJsHouse - dance shoes