J.Jill / Jill Acquisition / exchange policy
I ordered a sweater and needed to exchange it for a different size. Had to pay to send it back for the exchange. I totally agree with charging to return and not keep an item but with the way clothes are made today fit is a guessing game.
There was no consession what so ever with customer service. If I didn't like the sweater so much I would have sent it back with no exchange.
That's the last time I will order from this company.
Poor policy and bad customer service!
More J.Jill / Jill Acquisition Complaints & Reviews
- J Jill - bad service 
- J Jill - shipping and handling charges and return policy
- J Jill - the customer is never right 
- J Jill - quality of product/customer service/returns 
- J.Jill - overpriced clothes 
- J.Jill / Jill Acquisition - website 
- Jjill - manager karen treated in a very descriminative way 
- Jjill - payment options
- J.Jill - nuisance communication
- J.Jill - late charge