Jewel-Osco / live lobsters
I am not vegan or vegetarian. I do, however, find live lobsters at Jewel quite offensive. Lobsters have an extensive central nervous system. They feel pain and discomfort. They require extremely clean water and food, which you may or may not provide them.
I hate seeing their claws bound and not in their natural environment. Do you have no empathy for animals? This is animal abuse. The majority of my friends agree. I love the taste of lobster, but refuse to eat these poor creatures on display and the way they are treated.
I will continue my campaign to make Jewel a more humane company. Please expect to see more from me until something is done.
More Jewel-Osco Complaints & Reviews
- Jewel-Osco Supervalu - security nightmares 
- Jewel-Osco - check cashing
- Jewel-Osco - terrible experince! 
- Jewel-Osco - unfair employee treatment 
- Jewel-Osco - asst. manager
- Jewel-Osco - unusually low amount of carts in the store
- Jewel-Osco - a bakery pumpkin pie
- Jewel-Osco - bakery
- Jewel-Osco - chocolate fufge froating recipe online
- Jewel Osco - website