JCPenney — changed billing due date w/o notice
I went online today to make my usual credit card payment to JC Penney. That was the first I knew that Penney had changed my online payment date, moved it back into December (my 2nd December payment) and fined me $35 because my payment date had been changed.
I talked to 3 people in Cust. Service & finally found one who gave a darn about customers.See the Top 10 Worst Complaints in Monroe, MI She said they didn't notify those who pay online because it was "too expensive." I closed out my account and cancelled an order...but I'm still burned up! This is how retailers are making $$ in a poor economy -- by charging enormous interest rates on charge cards and penalizing customers for "late Payments" by changing the due date without notification.
More JCPenney Complaints & Reviews
- J.C Penney Hair Salon - jc penney hair salon 
- JCPenney - men in women's dressing room's 
- JC Penney Optical - under trained people working ing in the optical department 
- JCPenney - employee abuse 
- JC Penney Salon - horrible stylists! 
- JC Penney Company - fitting room 
- JC Penney Salon - jc penney salon manager (sue)
- JC Penney Company - penneys credit card co.
- JCPenney - size and labeling
- JC Penney Company - completely unprofessional