JC Penney Optical / eyeglasses

1 Lakewood, CA, United States

I purchased eyeglasses on 10/25/18 and picked them up 11/5/18 the glasses are not only defective as in the frame having a manufacturers defect but the arms of the frame which are metal had to be repaired somewhere else. I expressed my unsatisfaction with the glasses to the sales associate and she suggested I go to another store. This option is not acceptable, I reached out to the store manager for a refund and he re-directed me back to the same department. I also noticed when I looked at the glasses closer at home the coating also has a small scratch in it. Considering I was not able to wear these and just picked them up I find this seriously unacceptable.I paid $249.00 for these and cannot wear them at all and am currently wearing my old pair. All I want is a refund. This is a medical necessity for me to have these. I am not able to upload a photo due to my medical eye issue. Further more the glasses I bought should never be sold for anyone that has problems such as light sensitivity or seizures. Please train your sales associates better for these series issues. Thank you.

St