JC Penney Company / salon

1 Miami, FL, United States Review updated:

Dec.30.2017
I Robriesha Ladler went to the salon to get my hair deep conditioned. Upon getting the service I asked the stylist about the price of blow dry and she in formed me that it would be $25. Meanwhile the stylist is roughly combing my hair, ripping a lot of my hair out. I told her that I didn't like the way she was combing my hair. At the end of service when it was time to pay the clerk said my bill was $70 which the services I received didn't add up to $70. The deep condition was $15 and the blow dry like I stated before was $25 after telling the cler that didn't add up, the clerk went to talk to the stylist about it. The clerk came back and told me the stylist said that that's the price so that's what I have to pay. I was so disappointed. I never had a problem like this with any other stylist that I have used previously. I will appreciate if I can have this problem resolved.

Ki
Dec 30, 2017

Comments

• Po
      31st of Dec, 2017

Sometimes pricing at salons can vary based on your hair length and texture. That being said, this website is not directly associated with JC Penney so you will want to contact them directly.