JC Penney Company / salon
I Robriesha Ladler went to the salon to get my hair deep conditioned. Upon getting the service I asked the stylist about the price of blow dry and she in formed me that it would be $25. Meanwhile the stylist is roughly combing my hair, ripping a lot of my hair out. I told her that I didn't like the way she was combing my hair. At the end of service when it was time to pay the clerk said my bill was $70 which the services I received didn't add up to $70. The deep condition was $15 and the blow dry like I stated before was $25 after telling the cler that didn't add up, the clerk went to talk to the stylist about it. The clerk came back and told me the stylist said that that's the price so that's what I have to pay. I was so disappointed. I never had a problem like this with any other stylist that I have used previously. I will appreciate if I can have this problem resolved.
More JC Penney Company Complaints & Reviews
- J.C Penney Hair Salon - jc penney hair salon 
- JCPenney - men in women's dressing room's 
- JC Penney Optical - under trained people working ing in the optical department 
- JC Penney Salon - horrible stylists! 
- JCPenney - employee abuse 
- JCPenny - loss of packages
- JC Penney Company - salon.
- JC Penney Company - poor management 
- JC Penney Optical - eyeglasses
- JC Penney Company - coupon for a roaster.