JC Penney Company / frozen cowboy boots
I recently went to your store located on Alsbury in Burleson tx. I was buying my great granddaughters Christmas and she was with me so it was hard for me to hide it. I purchased her boots and a Frozen gown and an outfit all for her Christmas. Much to my dismay, when she opened it on Christmas day the boots were for the same foot. Walmart even checks the boxes for this mistake! And when i tried to take them back Tuesday after, the manager was rude and right in front of her said he couldn't help us and would have to give our money back. She was heartbroken again. Thanks to your mistake her day was ruined twice. He could have been a little more considerate when telling me she would not get them for a present after all. I thought since it was your mistake, he should have allowed her to choose something as a little present to help me with the awful time she had. But no he didn't and was not much help with my situation you created. I think this is why our stores are having trouble staying open. YOu are supposed to be a step above the big stores and offer customer service but Walmart is now a step above you. I am so upset and so is she. It was my first Christmas with just her and I and I wanted it to be special and not such a disappointment. Peggy Sloan
More JC Penney Company Complaints & Reviews
- J.C Penney Hair Salon - jc penney hair salon 
- JCPenney - men in women's dressing room's 
- JC Penney Optical - under trained people working ing in the optical department 
- JC Penney Salon - horrible stylists! 
- JCPenney - employee abuse 
- JCPenny - loss of packages
- JC Penney Company - salon.
- JC Penney Company - poor management
- JC Penney Optical - eyeglasses
- JC Penney Company - coupon for a roaster.