JC Penney Company — customer service
At the Monroe Louisiana Jcpenneys location I purchased an green express hoodie that was marked down from 47$ to 23$ and I had the cashier ring me up for the hoodie she tells me it's on sale for 28$ and I told her there is a sign above the hoodies on the rack saying its on sale for 23$ and I offer to go grab the sign (which specifically says that brand name is on sale) and when I come back with the sign she reads it and types something in on the computer telling me it's going to be 24$ before taxSee the Top 10 Worst Complaints in Monroe, CT. I ask why it's not 23$ and she says she can't ring it up for that price. Not trying to get angry I paid for it at that price anyway but I am seriously not happy with how things went down. If you list something as a certain price you legally have to sell it at that price. Considering she was the only cashier I could find to begin with there was no way I would be able to find someone else who knew what they were doing. Hoping you will make things right.
More JC Penney Company Complaints & Reviews
- J.C Penney Hair Salon - jc penney hair salon 
- JCPenney - men in women's dressing room's 
- JC Penney Optical - under trained people working ing in the optical department 
- JCPenney - employee abuse 
- JC Penney Salon - horrible stylists! 
- JC Penney Company - fitting room 
- JC Penney Salon - jc penney salon manager (sue)
- JC Penney Company - penneys credit card co.
- JCPenney - size and labeling
- JC Penney Company - completely unprofessional