JC Penney Companycleanliness of a store

On November 24, 2018 at 1030 a.m. my wife and I were in the JC Penny Store located in Southridge Mall in Greendale, Wisconsin. The store was in disarray. It looked like a tornado went through it. There were shoes and clothes dump in piles on the floor. There were wrappers and drink cups on the floor and on counters. This is just to name a few. The store looked like it had never been cleaned. I know Black Friday sales were Thursday and Friday, but at 1030 a.m. on a Saturday and still look in the condition it was in, is totally unacceptable. Plus, it appeared no one was even working on cleaning it up. I would have thought the store would have had an overnight team clean and organize the store. I worked retail in college and we couldn't leave after closing until the store was cleaned and organized. Some one dropped the ball on this. While shopping several other customers commented how dirty and disheveled the store look. My wife and I shop at this store a lot and after yesterday, I do have concerns about this store. I can say, I am disappointed.
On a positive note, the cashier did apologize for the way the store looked because another customer and I were talking about it. I didn't take any photos because I would be sending such a big file.

Gr