[Resolved] Jawwy.sa / SIM Service

1 Riyadh, Saudi Arabia Review updated:

I purchase my sim on 05-Dec-2016 and its deliver on 7-Dec-2016 i request 5 times to start my service as they commit that sim will start as soon as you get it. I contact to Jawwy customer care to start my service many times. I try all the ways to start my sim and read all the FAQS on their website and follow the directions but they are not starting my sim they only told that you number will start soon and waste my time please do something with this company that next time dint do with others. They harassed me too much.

Thank you.
Mohammad Asadullah Siddiquei

Jawwy.sa
Jawwy.sa

• Resolution statement

Resolve

Comments

• Ab
      19th of Feb, 2017

Hlo sir new jawwy net sim 2 online purchase date 15/02/17 not received my hand my transaction number 200234194536482 pls fast deliverd. By thanks

24th of Feb, 2017

Hlo sir new jawwy net sim 2 online purchase date 21/02/17. And 23/02/17 not received my hand my transaction number attached pls fast deliverd pls urjently wanted By thanks

1st of Mar, 2017

Hai sir i am abubakar siddiq frm tabuk i m jawwy sim use this is my no 0539256468. Balance and net balance checking no pls tel me and recharge nxt

1st of Mar, 2017

Hai sir i am abubakar siddiq frm tabuk i m jawwy sim use this is my no 0539256468. validity pls checking sir

• Jh
      10th of Apr, 2018

I buy jawwy sim 70 today. But the problem is when i inserted the simcard it has no service. How can i used it if it is no service at all. Please help me as soon as possible. Thanks

• Pa
      8th of Jul, 2018

@Jhodex did you resolve your problem same problem minds

• Pa
      2nd of Jul, 2018

Dear: Sir

Have received my jawwy sim card june26 2018 we connect to my phone give message is emergency call instead of browser, at that time I paid to credit card total 73.50 sr on June 06 2918 until now I did not use it because is not working, please help me before we expire the month, its the same number I request from the feature your browser.

• Ad
      1st of Sep, 2018
    Jawwy by STC - Jawwy SIM
    Jeddah
    Saudi Arabia
    jawwy.sa

My Jawwy SIM suddenly got inactive. I contacted Jawwy customer support for more than 10 times, waited for 6 day. They provided no support. Same answer every time "Our concerned team working on it".
    Worst support I have ever seen.

• Su
      26th of Sep, 2018

my order no. 200234163637582 is on way, your message is saying every time.you have given your agent named Mr. Ahmed Alwani and his mobile no. 595895183. But this no. always switched -off. How will contact to your agent. Plz give your agent another contact no. for easy delivery of my ordered jawwy sim.
    my contact no. 0503265300.
    plz help me.

Jawwy.sa - Service delivery
    riyadh
    Saudi Arabia

Hi,

I have placed a request for number portability from STC to JAWWY for which the sales man came to deliver the SIM but he was very rude.
    Every thing was done and all time he was forcing me to cancel the number/request.
    Upon which i said ok then cancel it.
    Now my STC networks are not coming and i am having lot of problems.
    What to do next?

• Az
      12th of Feb, 2019

Hello I recharged SR 73.50 for jawwy my account my sadad but I don't get message for you side my sadad I'd is 13094497049494895070