Jacob Law Group PLLC / debt on JC Penney acct

1 2331 Carrollwood Lanecordova, AK, United States

A person named Brittany, who says she is the manager, no one over her but the atty. is extremely rude!!! She hangs up in your face and talks down to you. Will not allow you to explain about anything and only wants you to pay the balance in full. That office accepted $50 payment per month from me 4 years ago never explaining that they were adding on $45 a month interest. So the balance has not gone down much. A payment was missed because of being in hospital and was trying to explain how I would catch it up but Brittany would not talk and was rude as hell. The attorney needs to be contacted about his employees. On several occasions she has been rude and maybe if the attorney knew she was that way. Never had any problems before she started talking to me about acct. I have someone pay it for me. She was paying online but that stopped, i guess so they could harass someone about the acct. I would like to know how to be able to get this debt away from them and get it paid off. I am on a fixed income.

Re