iTechDeals / scam site
When I found iTechDeals website I was really impressed with the low prices and decided to order something. Since that was my first time ordering from iTechDeals I decided to buy something cheap. I was not sure how trustworthy these guys were.
I placed my order and purchased an iPhone earpods. They were on sale so it cost me only $10.
After I paid I received all the necessary confirmations and was told that I'll get my order within a week. Week passed and nothing arrived. Red flag!
I immediately contacted iTechDeals regarding my order status. They said that it was on its way and will be here any time soon, so I gave them a few extra days. After that I demanded a refund but they refused and stopped replying.
I contacted PayPal customer service and they got my money back.
I would not recommend iTechDeals.
More iTechDeals Complaints & Reviews
- iTechDeals.com - counterfeit product 
- iTechDeals - fraud website.
- iTechDeals.com - beats
- iTechDeals.com - online order I placed yesterday, 7/10/17
- Itechdeals.com - beats ear plugs
- iTechDeals.com - stole $520 and now won't respond
- iTechDeals.com - sent wrong power cord & refused to make the purchase right
- iTechDeals.com - samsung laptop you apparently shipped on oct 23 2018
- iTechDeals.com - how can a customer find help???
- iTechDeals.com - I purchased a bose bluetooth headset that was misrepresented