iTechDeals / scam site

When I found iTechDeals website I was really impressed with the low prices and decided to order something. Since that was my first time ordering from iTechDeals I decided to buy something cheap. I was not sure how trustworthy these guys were.
I placed my order and purchased an iPhone earpods. They were on sale so it cost me only $10.
After I paid I received all the necessary confirmations and was told that I'll get my order within a week. Week passed and nothing arrived. Red flag!
I immediately contacted iTechDeals regarding my order status. They said that it was on its way and will be here any time soon, so I gave them a few extra days. After that I demanded a refund but they refused and stopped replying.
I contacted PayPal customer service and they got my money back.
I would not recommend iTechDeals.

To
Aug 17, 2016

Comments

• Pa
      17th of Feb, 2017

Very similar to my experience with them. I saw them on CNET. Ordered a $5 iphone stand. It has been two weeks and nothing has arrived. The tracking number for USPS is not valid. I will dispute the charge with my credit card.

• Wj
      28th of Apr, 2017

I ordered something on 4/3 from iTechDeals -- then ended up not receiving my order. Emailed multiple times - with no resolution (which appears to be their "MO").

Finally filed with PayPal on 4/24 to get my money back. WELL...low and behold, suddenly my items were shipped and they provided a tracking number to PayPal...

When I initiated the dispute with PayPal, I had said I wanted a REFUND -- and they totally ignored that -- sent the stuff -- which I FINALLY received today, on 4/28...and I'd say I'm going to return it but apparently returns are an issue with them as well!! Sure wish I had initiated a dispute through my CC first (vs. PayPal - I used PayPal but it was charged to my CC)... I would have been able to get my money back vs. now PayPal has closed the "claim" because the tracking number proves the product was delivered... Guess it doesn't matter to them that it took TWENTY FIVE DAYS and my filing a dispute with them to get that DONE!

Next best thing, leave them an HONEST review -- thus this post!

RIDICULOUS!! DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THIS PLACE!!!

• Th
      22nd of Mar, 2018

@WJW1958 Were the items you received satisfactory?

• Te
      25th of Sep, 2017

OH NOOO!!! Just spent $50 dollars on a pair of beats head phones! Got a tracking number that was fake and worried they aren't going to come or be broken within days! Already regretting this.

• Ka
      23rd of Aug, 2018

Unfortunately I Order Mac Laptop from iTechDeals, I got the order delivered on time. I was very happy until I opened it. This was 8 year old laptop...dented from 3 cornered and was in very bad shape... not even usable. I sent them email for 2-3 times and did not get any response for 2 week. I files the dispute against them. Regretted that I placed an order on this site. I wish I can give zero stars.

This site is a big scam, I will never recommend itechdeals to anyone.

• Se
      13th of Nov, 2018

Ordered iPad 2 and received one with a dent in it. They told me that because it was "non-defective, " I had to pay for shipping and they would deduct a $6 restocking fee from my refund.

Nothing in the description listed it as refurbished or used condition. VERY sketchy!