Italo Treno / Nuovo Trasporto Viaggiatori / train departs 10 seconds after departure time!!!
I bought a ticket from rome to florence one week before my travel time and on the day I arrived 30 minutes before departure time at tiburtina station in Rome. Nobody was there to help. All the I formation stalls were empty. Absolutely no one spoke English. It was a nighmare to find the platform and where to go finally a security guy sent us to a wrong platform and by the time I arrived at the right platform it was 8:55 sharp which was the departure time on my ticket but the train just left in front of my eyes! I finally found a Italo desk and the girl behind the desk was extremely rude and told me it is mentioned in the site when you buy the ticket that the train departs 3 minutes before the departure time!!! I asked her to show it to me she spent literally 30 minutes searching the internet (there was a huge line of people behind me as I refused to drop the case) at the end she said I found it but it's in italian. Tada! I speak italian :) but again she refused to show me. At the end I had to spend 70 € for a last minute ticket. Does anyone know how I can arrange a complaint? In their website there's nothing about complaints!!!
More Italo Treno / Nuovo Trasporto Viaggiatori Complaints & Reviews
- Italo Treno - train tickets
- Italo Treno - refund of train tickets
- Italo Treno - I got nothing after I paid for the ticket and hotel
- Italo Treno - transaction refund
- Italo Treno - misbehaviour of train manager
- Italo Treno / Nuovo Trasporto Viaggiatori - train tickets refund
- Italo Treno - stolen luggage on your train
- Italo Treno / Nuovo Trasporto Viaggiatori - delay and lost flight
- Italo Treno - train ride
- Italo Treno - refund for the ticket