iTalkBB / Do not use them
Do not use them, my advise.
1. quality is bad.
2. I was promised 3 extra month free when I signed up. I returned the necessary form for this offer. However, the offer never happen when my contract expired.
3. I transfer the phone number out and thought that the service would have cut off. This is not the case. No one informed me and they continue to charge me.
4. When I realize the above and quickly called them to confirm my cancellation after the contract, they refuse to let me cancel, telling me that I am one day pass the expiration date and the contract now goes monthly. They said they will charge me $25 for that month regardless, even if I cancel right away.
5. few days later, my credit card was charged $334 for annual renewal. Geee...I have told them I cancelled contract, and did not they told me they will charge me an extra month? no, now they charge me $334 for one year illegally without my permission.
6. I write to them to enquire. They said they will refund me when they receive the modem from me. This is radiculous. The contract said that if they did not receive the modem back, they will charge something like $55 for the modem. Now, they instead want to hold my annual fee $334.
7. overall, this is a company that you do not want to deal with.
More iTalkBB Complaints & Reviews
- iTalk Global Communications - Illegal and fraudulent business practices 
- iTalkBB - Refusal to cancel 
- iTalkBB - SCAM COMPANY 
- iTalkBB - Contract cancellation 
- iTalkBB - ripp off 
- iTalkBB Global Communications - fibreoptic, inflated bills
- iTalkBB Global Communications - bill
- iTalkBB Global Communications - home broadband a £20 router name zyxel
- iTalkBB Global Communications - broadband & phone
- iTalkBB - very bad customer services, bad signals, and expensive price