iQor Canada / harrasing phone calls rude opertators

1 gillies bay, British Columbia, Canada Review updated:
Phone: 604-486-7123

i have told these people that i cancelled the subscription but they keep phoning and asking for money. i even told them i would pay 50.00 a month but was told that that was not good enought and to have a nice day. they phone everyday four times a day & put no information in their computer so any one else knows what is going on. the operators are rude, obnoxious & do not care about any one but them selves.
i would like to know how to stop these calls

Re

Comments

• Mi
      17th of May, 2009

IQOR canada is collecting money from debt that is not legally collectable. I've explained this too them repeatly only to have them hang up the phone. I have asked them to mail or fax me copies of the bill that they have registered on my credit bureau and they have refused. They don't have my full name or birth date or any other information for me. Only the short version of my first name and my last name. When i told them i was disputing the bill they asked me to fax them a copy of my drivers license, sin number, and major credit card. Or a complete copy of my credit bureau. From my research i have found out that a collection agency cannot share your information with ant third parties. this would include equifax and trans union.

• Po
      14th of Jul, 2009

IQOR Canada has put a collection report on my credit file. Unless I had requested a copy of my file from equifax I never would've know it was there. They say I owe Rogers Cable 361$.. I live in northern ontario in an area Rogers Cable doesn't service..DUH..I have lived here over 5 years and they say there was a payment made in June 2005 !!! DUH again...

• My
      4th of Sep, 2009

I must agree, they have a collection report on my credit file, I don't know how I am suppose to fix it. The debt was paid in full about 5 years ago. Can anyone advise me on what to do, please and thank you.

• Mi
      4th of Sep, 2009

K everybody, I got it sorted out... I called IQOR's legal dept.(number on google), and explained to them how the law reads... 1) A collection agency cannot share your information, including credit bereau's, Only the original bill holder can do that.
    2) They need to have full copies of your identification..
    3) The statue of limitations is 7 to 10 years depending on where u live..
    Once i clearly explained this, I'm sure the legal dept. already knew this, they were more than happy to e-mail a letter of apology, and removed this collection from my credit rating... My sdvice is do a little research and be firm... Good luck all.

• Wa
      24th of Sep, 2009

They are harrasing me about a person who does not live at my number and never has. This company is a legit company, but does a lot of scam calls trying to get your information and that's what they're doing to us. I'm sending them a cease and desist letter and reporting them.

• Da
      15th of Jan, 2010

i do not think this is true...because i have dealt with this company as well...a file wont go to a collections if u hve paid it as agreed...and later wards you shouldnt be surprised if you get a call from a collection agency...therefore i would say iqor is doing the right think...YES they might be annoying with theirs calls but they are doing their job and it wont be this annoying with the calls if you have paid it right away ...thats all i can say for all of your comments...

not trying to be rude but this is the fact...

• Ar
      15th of Feb, 2010

they took money from me to close an account...never closed it and sent me to a differant credit bureau who say i owe more money, and are telling me they are sending me to a lawyer

• Lo
      16th of Dec, 2010

Iqor Canada is notorious for PURCHASING FRADULENT accounts. They will not listen to anyone who is even slightly upset, they laugh at people when they express the stress they are under, they hang up on you and you call this a legitimate business?? im sorry but if you work in a store and treat customers like that you would lose your job, ya sure being a collection agent you have to put your heart in a different place but is it really moral or humaine for them to laugh at someone who was hospitalized due to their repeated harassing calls??