iPower.com / Can't obtain my refund!
I've been trying to get a refund of $176.23 from IPower.com since June 14,2007, for charging me for renewal of domain names that I did not want and did not request. Recently they put another 95.40 charge on my c. card for domain hosting of glamakazes.com that I had cancelled in June and that they "confirmed" at that time that I had cancelled! That domain name no longer exists on the web (or as my property) and hasn't since June 07 - so why would I pay 95.40 for web hosting it? I've written them a dozen or more emails so far and all I get is double talk and nonsense from them.I sincerely believe they're just trying to Screw Me out of my money!!! They're obviously incredibly incompetent also at IPower so I'm wondering if this has this happened to anyone else?
More iPower.com Complaints & Reviews
- iPower - Scam and fraud! 
- iPower - Domain management / dedicated servers! 
- iPower - Awful company! 
- Ipower domain registration - refusal to enable domain transfer 
- www.IPower.com Inc. / Web Hosting - Dihonest advertising! 
- iPower.com - Transfer of domain
- iPowerWeb - Renew fee 
- iPower.com - Can't get my Refund!!
- iPower - Stay away 
- iPower - hosting