iPower / Thieves!
I attempted to register four domains with these people. I was asked for my credit card details which I provided, but received a message that my card was rejected. I then registered these domains with other providers using the same card with no problems. When I received my next credit card statement I was not happy to see that iPower had, in fact, charged my card even though the domains had been registered by another company.
My attempts to get a refund were in vain, but that didn't stop them from trying to bill me a year later for the same domains - still hosted elsewhere!!
They gave me the run-around about addresses etc, but when all the details had been given to them they then refused to even respond to my emails, and still have not made a refund.
More iPower Complaints & Reviews
- iPower - Scam and fraud! 
- iPower - Domain management / dedicated servers! 
- iPower - Awful company! 
- Ipower domain registration - refusal to enable domain transfer 
- www.IPower.com Inc. / Web Hosting - Dihonest advertising! 
- iPower.com - Transfer of domain
- iPowerWeb - Renew fee 
- iPower.com - Can't get my Refund!!
- iPower - Stay away 
- iPower - hosting