iOffer / iphone
My son spent his hard earned money to buy and iphone from this piece of trash person and the phone has not arrived. The vendor does not reply to emails. There is a paypal case pending but my guess is that the guy/woman is a fraud. My son should have bought on ebay where at least he would have had some insurance coverage. My son's life savings $425, is now gone to some jerk in India. (well, I can't be sure of where he is...) I have told my son to check seller's ratings more carefully, to not pay cash because there is also some coverage with using a credit card (not that my son has a credit card of course). This is truly sad and disappointing and buyer beware. Ioffer does not offer any assurance of anything. If anything changes, I will certainly update this.
More iOffer Complaints & Reviews
- www.iOffer.com - scam and fraud 
- iOffer - scam and cheating 
- iOffer - scam 
- iOffer.com - scammed by seller! 
- iOffer.com - rip off! 
- iOffer - incorrect order received from shanghai2011
- iOffer - destination truth 1-5 dvd / 
- iOffer - handbags
- iOffer - tracking and seller won't reply to my messages
- iOffer - order not received and refund not received!