iOffer / scam and cheating

United States Review updated:
4.35

Ioffer is crap!!! I ordered a purse and 2 wallets and the tracking number she keeps giving me doesn't tell me anything! I am so pissed plus I don't even think the crap I bought is real!!! She said she shipped it out september 22nd and it's now october 7th and I still don't have anything!! She is very short when answering my questions and she wont tell me anything. Bagswholesale5's is her stupid name so don't buy anything from her or whoever they are! Somebody needs to close this stupid site down!! Bad service! Crap!!! Fake!!! Scammer!!!
Va

Comments

Fc
  6th of Nov, 2008
so you didn't get any tracking number? im reading her feedback and see alot of success transactions. And there is alot of fake products on Ioffer, and most of them start off with a really low price.
Li
  30th of Nov, 2008
ioffer is SCAM!!!
Dont buy from this site-period!
Someone SERIOUSLy needs to close this site.
Stealing peoples money & ripping them off is NOT RIGHT!!!
Au
  30th of Nov, 2008
Agree Disagree -1 Votes
Alot of the stuff on iOffer isn't authentic, but before you buy its only common sense to ask the seller if it's original or not. Most of them will be honest and only because it's illegal to try & sell something as authentic when its not. Just because one seller did you wrong doesn't mean ALL the sellers will. Its pretty immature to say that the site should be closed down. This isn't the site's problem. The problem is between YOU & and the seller. So if it's such a problem try & find other means to handle the situation don't blame the site.
Sc
  3rd of Jul, 2009
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
I am a scammer on ioffer. (no one can find me)

AND I LOVE THE SITE! they have no secerity, and i don't have to work any more! Thankx ioffer for your GREAT SITE!!! (you should try scamming too! its fun and thrilling!)IM SO HAPPY!

Ja
  3rd of Aug, 2009
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
IF YOU BUY SOMETHING OFF OF IOFFER YOU SHOULD USE PAYPAL I ORDERD SOMETHING AND THE SELLER CLOSED THE NEXT DAY IT WAS ONLY A $30 PURCHASE BUT I CALLED PAYPAL AND THEY REFUNDED ME MY MONEY IN A MATTER OF DAYS BUT WHEN EVER YOU BUY OFF OF WEBSITES YOU SHOULD USE A MEANS WHERE YOU CAN GET YOUR MONEY BACK JUST IN CASE LIKE PAY PAL OR YOUR BANK CARD AND FILE A DISPUTE WHENEVER NEEDED
Ka
  9th of Sep, 2009
Agree Disagree +2 Votes
I am thinking of buying 3 pairs of UGGS from ioffer now I am neverous. The seller is Supermomy(197) anyone deal with this seller any advise would be great.

Thanks
Ed
  3rd of Oct, 2009
ioffer work for me to times
Cj
  9th of Oct, 2009
IOFFER is a total fake...Buyer beware I paid 108.00 dollars for a childs bat.. I thought i was buying a softball bat, what they sent me was a fake bat..Please do not purchase from this website...a complete scam..
Ma
  23rd of Oct, 2009
IOFFER is a place if you want to get ripped off you go here. I ordered a pair of boots and got a cheap necklace. Now, this happened twice to me. You think I would learn the first time. Since the seller has a tracking number he is covered. Real scammers. DON'T BUY ANYTHING FOR IOFFER, YOU WILL BE SORRY.
  2nd of Nov, 2009
if you hvae any other quesiton about the ioffer seller, you can come to www.ioffer.mobi and post a article for which one scame for you ..thanks
  2nd of Nov, 2009
I am here again ..you can post any complain for chinese seller here in our website www.ioffer.mobi

thanks
By
  28th of Nov, 2009
i just bought a jersey for 30 and the shipping was 15 from flintsports..any comments?
Do
  1st of Dec, 2009
i just bought a bag 3 days ago from this seller (nmvcgru66457rry) he send me a tracking number from ems that doesnt show up anything on ems!!! i went to his profile and he deleted all the items that he listed!! i dont know what to think!! uhg!!!
Av
  12th of Dec, 2009
I recently purchased 2 items from iOffer from China and received an empty envelope - because it was tracked Paypal wouldn't protect me. AVOID IOFFER - ITS A SCAM!!!
  30th of Dec, 2009
I order a babouska boston handbag from ioffer three week ago and they debit my account
for $58.00 I have not heard anything else since then
  30th of Dec, 2009
I order a babouska boston handbag from ioffer three week ago they debit my bank account for $58.00 i have not heard anything else from them
Hu
  30th of Dec, 2009
ordered a jacket..recieved 5 small cheap plastic buddahs! seller & site are wanks.
Gb
  2nd of Jan, 2010
I purchased a Nintendo thru ioffer. Received a cheap doll from Shanghai by courier. Ioffer will not do anything, nor will PayPal. Total scam. Don't use ioffer or pay for anything unless by credit card.
To
  21st of Feb, 2010
i was just about to purchase some g star jeans on this ioffer and just thought to check it up first, thankfully. Now i dont know whether to as it seems like pot luck if your buy is a success. does any one know a reliable seller for g star clothing???
Ek
  1st of Mar, 2010
anyone know anything about donsfinds@hotmail.com on ioffer.com

my hotmail came ufp with a warning obout donsfins@hotmail.com it said this email could be dangerous he from ioffer that i bid on a toy robot any info??

iOffer Logo iOffer