iOffer Blackberry Bold / fraudulent item
I have recently purchased a blackberry bold, via IOFFER. After confirming the purchase at $202 I couldnt wait to recieve it for such great value. I had lost my original and was desperate for a replacement.
The buyer assured me this was genuine and did have a 100% rating so I wasnt questionable in the slightest.
As soon as I had made the purchase the buyer wasnt so quick with correspondence.
Then two weeks of tracking I later received a small, brown, ugly teapot.
I filed a dispute to which the seller closed their account and paypal refused to do anything as the seller provided sufficient tracking information.
Is there anything I can do??
I am extremley angry with regards to this, and if I knew I was loosing the money id have rather given it away to someone of my choice.
Please advise.. thanks.
More iOffer Blackberry Bold Complaints & Reviews
- www.iOffer.com - scam and fraud 
- iOffer - scam and cheating 
- iOffer - scam 
- iOffer.com - scammed by seller! 
- iOffer.com - rip off! 
- iOffer - still waiting for my order, 5 months in counting
- iOffer - numerous orders
- iOffer - order from chinese sellers thro iffor
- iOffer - I bought bags from your website and the sellers are not reachable anymore
- iOffer - cxm28 (sellers name) trainers (nike 10.5 uk)