iOffer Blackberry Bold / fraudulent item
I have recently purchased a blackberry bold, via IOFFER. After confirming the purchase at $202 I couldnt wait to recieve it for such great value. I had lost my original and was desperate for a replacement.
The buyer assured me this was genuine and did have a 100% rating so I wasnt questionable in the slightest.
As soon as I had made the purchase the buyer wasnt so quick with correspondence.
Then two weeks of tracking I later received a small, brown, ugly teapot.
I filed a dispute to which the seller closed their account and paypal refused to do anything as the seller provided sufficient tracking information.
Is there anything I can do??
I am extremley angry with regards to this, and if I knew I was loosing the money id have rather given it away to someone of my choice.
Please advise.. thanks.
More iOffer Blackberry Bold Complaints & Reviews
- www.iOffer.com - scam and fraud 
- iOffer - scam and cheating 
- iOffer - scam 
- iOffer.com - scammed by seller! 
- iOffer.com - rip off! 
- iOffer - incorrect order received from shanghai2011
- iOffer - destination truth 1-5 dvd / 
- iOffer - handbags
- iOffer - tracking and seller won't reply to my messages
- iOffer - order not received and refund not received!