iOffer Blackberry Bold / fraudulent item

1 England, Humberside, United Kingdom Review updated:

I have recently purchased a blackberry bold, via IOFFER. After confirming the purchase at $202 I couldnt wait to recieve it for such great value. I had lost my original and was desperate for a replacement.
The buyer assured me this was genuine and did have a 100% rating so I wasnt questionable in the slightest.
As soon as I had made the purchase the buyer wasnt so quick with correspondence.
Then two weeks of tracking I later received a small, brown, ugly teapot.
I filed a dispute to which the seller closed their account and paypal refused to do anything as the seller provided sufficient tracking information.
Is there anything I can do??
I am extremley angry with regards to this, and if I knew I was loosing the money id have rather given it away to someone of my choice.
Please advise.. thanks.

Comments

• Be
      6th of Nov, 2009

I wish I'd thought to check prior to ordering at ioffer. I ordered 3 days ago and tried to email the seller lnbreford/ breford @gmail and found his mail undeliverable and his store closed due to no items for sale. This prompted me to call Visa and Pay pal. Apparently I have to wait to deal with my discrepancy w/ paypal til the 10th. Ioffer does not care that the emails junk and the store is closed. I hope I am wrong but my leap of faith feels like it was a bad move.

• Pr