Inventel / hd mirror cam

United States, New Jersey, Rockaway Review updated:
I order 2 hd mirror cams. I want to return the one that i have not opened. I ordered it for my friend but he doesn't want it. I have called the customer service phone number several times and no one answers. I was on the line for up to 20 minutes waiting for a customer service representative. No one took my call. When i call tomorrow and get no answer i am going to call the antonery general of new jersey and make a complaint about this company.
Jul 6, 2017

A  7th of Nov, 2017 by
I installed my HD Dashcam two days ago. yesterday when i used my truck for the first time with the Hashcam installed it worked for about 9 minutes then it froze. it would not do anything none of the controls worked. So I took it out of the truck. this morning it looks like it's trying to turn on but the batteries do not hold a charge long enough for it to work outside the vehicle. I tried to call the company Inventel that distributes it at 12.20 p.m. e.s.t. and got the message that said they were closed and to please call back during business hours, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. e.s.t. DAH!
What kind of company is this ? It seems like it's being run by second grade kids that don't know how to tell the time even.
I hope they have someone there that can read so they can address this insanity.
N  9th of Nov, 2017 by
I have had my HD camera for awhile now and it has worked pretty well. Today 11/9/17 it went to a strange screen and won't do anything. I push the on/off button...nothing happens. I push the menu button, up down etc and it is just stuck. I have unplugged it from the power source waiting for the battery to run down before I re-hook it up to see if it will re boot itself. What do I do if it doesn't? The screen that it is stuck on looks like a menu screen but none of the buttons will do anything. Any help would be appreciated.
N  13th of Mar, 2018 by
I purchased a mirror cam in November 2017 as a Christmas gift through HSN. Unfortunately, it stopped working in mid January 2018. Because it was a Christmas gift and not opened until the end of December my husband was only able to get less than a month worth of use from this faulty product. Initially, I contacted HSN who directed me to the manufacturer. Let me tell you, the customer service was abysmal and disrespectful. In a gist, the woman told me that she couldn’t do anything, that too much time had elapsed even though the product had been used less than a month and that it was not Inventel’s problem. She said I needed to take it up with HSN. I didn’t even want a refund... simply only to have whatever faulty problem fixed. The woman did not even give me a chance to express that. She said “you can tell HSN I said that. We’ve already told them we will not be dealing with these problems” of which I responded, “are you not even concerned about your customers’ experience or your company’s reputation?” Of which she responded, “it’s not my problem” and then hung up on me. I was able to call HSN back told them about my experience where they assisted me in lodging a complaint about the company while also giving me a credit for the horrendous experience I had just received. Hopefully enough people complain so that their product will no longer be sold there. Had I known this company, I would have not purchased this. I guess that’s why they try to sell through other distributors. Terrible product and terrible company lacking any sort of ethics. Taking consumers money and placing blame and responsibility on other companies.

InvenTel Logo InvenTel