Int*idprotect Mntr Svc / unathorized withdrawal

I also just got an unauthorized withdrawal for $19.95, INT*IDPROTECT MNTR SVC [protected] WA but I also got a 24.95 unauthorized withdrawal by "MVQ*TWENTY4PROPLUS". Has anyone else? the format of the withdrawal is the same as INT*IDPROTECT.

Sc

Comments

• Ha
      27th of Jul, 2009

Yes I got both of those charges, and was told that the $19.95 charge was non-refundable and for a service to monitor credit that was on a 7 day trial after a people search I did, and the $24.95 charge would be refunded back to my account. I was told that I would not be charged for anything else so we'll see. I know one thing I'll never use that people search again with there hidden charges.

• Js
      3rd of Sep, 2009

i got the same thing after people search this is b/s this should be illegal looking for someone who owes me money and this happens welcome to the internet

• Cr
      22nd of Sep, 2009

I kept all of my reciepts that i got for intellius.com and the phone records that i ordered. Never did it once say that it would charge my card for $24.95 or $19.95. After complaining and telling them my story they finally refunded the two charges. I believe they know that the customer did not authorize these charges and that's why they are so willing to refund the amound. Honestly this is the most ridiculous thing i've ever seen and their business should be shut down. How decieving can one company be just to make a few bucks?

• Cr
      22nd of Sep, 2009

I also just got an unauthorized withdrawal for $19.95, INT*IDPROTECT MNTR SVC 877-974-1563 WA but I also got a 24.95 unauthorized withdrawal by "MVQ*TWENTY4PROPLUS". Has anyone else? the format of the withdrawal is the same as INT*IDPROTECT. I had these same exact unauthorized charges. Why is it they will send you a reciept for the charges you did authorize but not one for the ones you didn't...doesn't make much sense to me.

• In
      5th of Nov, 2009

It sounds like you have also accepted a third party company’s offer that is advertised on the Intelius website. If you no longer wish to be enrolled in that third party company’s service, please call 888-445-2727 Monday – Friday 4:30am – 9:00pm PST. We will be more than happy to assist you.

• Sc
      27th of Jan, 2010

I also just got an unauthorized withdrawal for $19.95 on two different credit card accounts. I called today and the company stated they would refund both accounts. Today is Jan 27, 2010 after two weeks if accounts are not refunded I report to this form and hope you will help notify all scam forms to be aware of the third party scam on people search.

If you have used People Search lately check your account for the following
    transaction { Description: INT*IDPROTECT }

• Re
      1st of Mar, 2010

I just got hit again from these people, after I called them and now they are taking money every two wks from my account. You have to cancel your card so they can not get anymore money. I am going to hire an attorney and start a class action law suit. This is BS. It is unfortunate that a company feels the need to prey on individuals . This company should be ashamed of itself. If anyone is interested in suing this company please contact me at [protected]@yahoo.com .

• Bm
      15th of Mar, 2010

Same here...19.95 charge, calling tomorrow morning and ripping them a new one...Don't have the time and patience for this ### anymore...

• Sm
      31st of Mar, 2010

I have not been checking my credit card statements as I should. I was going through my statement to verify the automatic payments I had set up and noticed the IDPROTECT charge for $19.95. I do have Lifelock so the term IDPROTECT did not flag as unusual. I am presently going through my statements to see how long they have been charging me. I know I did not give them the authorization for a monthly charge.
    GRUMPY GRAMPS used to be smileygramps