Intexbroken propeller blades on pump

they keep selling crap ### pumps that dont even last 3 months, then wont sell the propeller thing, they want you to buy a new pump every time

Comments

• Gs
      Jul 09, 2009

Intex is a great company. They dont carry the impellar, but they have a warranty on all the pumps, and do the free replacement with just the receipt.

Thanks intex.

Sep 09, 2009

I have bought several Intex products and my biggest complain is their cheap ### pumps. I bought a #635 and it lasted a season and a half. I found broken propeller blades in the unit. I have a pool filled with water and no pump. I think we all need to get together and file a class action lawsuit on these people for making a crappy product. then maybe they will get the message and start taking care of the consumer.

Thanks, Joe

• Gl
      Mar 12, 2010

I am on to my second pump, due to the impeller shattering after only a couple of months!

Local dealer did the "duck and weave" thing however quite happy to sell me more!!

Also beware of the vacuums you can get and get caught!!

Vacuum will suck up leaves off the bottom, however, silt, soil, etc, will pass straight through the filter and get evenly distributed back into the pool to resettle on the bottom again!!! You have to be kidding me??? What is the point of a vacuum I ask??? TO MAKE MORE MONEY FOR THE SELLER!!!

I am running my new pump through a timer ($12 from Bunnings) for two 4 hour runs each day. They do suggest a minimum of eight hours per day. I split it in two.

Cheers