Intex / pools and company are bad news

United States Review updated:
4.2
I to thought the INTEX deal was the greatest thing since sliced bread for the money after getting some quotes from pool companies to install a pool at my home. :( Boy was I wrong. Yes set up was easy, I guess I got lucky nothing was missing or broken. Then I filled the pool and started the sorry excuse for a pump and filter system. 9'x18'x52" rectangular ultra frame by the way. Everything was downhill from their. Pump Sucks, (too small)Filter system sucks, (everything you vacuum goes back in the pool) etc.etc. . After about a month of fighting to get the water clear, about $200 plus in chemicals, 10+ filters and, tons of wasted time I decided to hit the net. What did I find at first but page after page of complaints. Wish I would have done this before I purchased, but it was kind of a impulse purchase now I just had to deal with it. Now I am here to offer some help to the rest of you the got taken by the INTEX scam without spending a ton more money and it works. In the next few days go to http://www.intexfix.info and ill show you what to do to finally enjoy your poorly designed INTEX pool. We are also working on an area at the site for signatures from people to possibley get a class action suit going . With out support it will not work . So check the site often and join the fight agains a company that knows their product is crap but doesnt care.
Jo

Comments

Le
  18th of Sep, 2008
So the pump sucks... that's what it's supposed to do. :)

John's Intex site is full of spam and advertisements. Do not visit.

Intex Recreation Logo Intex Recreation