Interval International / Intervalworld.com / exchange certificates
I was given 3 "free" guest certificates, but when it came to redeem one of them, I was told I have to pay for the MANDATORY "all inclusive package" directly from the resort. I just checked with the Moon Palace in Jamaica for how much the all inclusive package costs on top of my certificate exchange cost.
The certificate would have to be bought for about $200. For the inclusive daily cost, I was quoted $229 a day for one person and I was told that I have to pay for 2 people even though I was the only one going. It is discrimination for solo travelers. It would cost me $3, 206 for a week there.
What's the use of owning a timeshare for exchange when I am quoted those kinds of prices? I can go directly to other sites with all inclusive for a fraction of this price. This is a total ripoff. It is absolutely RIDICULOUS.
I can't wait to get rid of my timeshare and get out of those scams.
It is a good thing I did not redeem that certificate and then would have the surprise to pay over $3, 000 after the fact. I did find out about this on line for people who had this experience.
This is why I am writing this to warn other Interval International users.I also complained to Interval International directly.
More Interval International / Intervalworld.com Complaints & Reviews
- Interval International - Beware of interval international! 
- Interval International - Time share exchange policy 
- Interval International - Timeshare use! 
- Interval International - Timeshare exchange
- Interval International - Stop buying timeshare or just read
- Interval International / Intervalworld.com - restriction of access to their site
- Interval International / Intervalworld.com - get away
- Interval International / Intervalworld.com - they are lying to me trying to take my confirmed vacation back
- Interval International / Intervalworld.com - bonus weeks
- Interval International / Intervalworld.com - no availability ever in desirable resorts equivalent to mine. only miserable studio types in remote areas