Intel / After sales service
For the past four months I have send my intel original915GAV motherboard (in warranty period) which was having some defect to the intel office for replacement through a computer vendor for 3 to 4 times .
The problem is that after having high sales in mumbai for the past so many yrs the Intel people have not even started a single replacement center in Mumbai which is one of the most important financial destinations in India.
So I have to send my board to Chennai or Banglore for replacement.
It takes around 15 to 20 days for replacement.
And once you received the board you find that the board has some new complaints.
They do not even check the boards which they are sending as replacement.
For the past three months I have got my board replaced four times.
The board which I am using currently also has some problems ie some times it is working and some times not .
Already I have spent on the courier charges and vendor service charges so much that I could have bought a new board for that.
I want to warn all those who are intending to buy Intel original boards that you are buying it at your own risk.
The better option is to buy chip set boards which can be replaced in two to three days .
More Intel Complaints & Reviews
- Intel - Very bad customer service 
- Intel - warranty support 
- Intel - motherboard problem 
- Intel - No Display with processor
- Intel - Intel Quad Processor doesnt fit on Intel motherboard
- Intel - Not delivering what i paid for
- Intel - Andy Bryant CEO
- Intel - Recruitment Process Outsourcing Department (RPO)
- Intel - Eve Morgan HR Folsom
- Intel - No service / incompetence