IntegraScan / fraud

I bought a background check on myself from Integrascan. None of the information was correct, complete or current so when I contacted customer service to see why they are charging money for INVALID, ERRONEOUS information I was appalled at the response I received. Some whack job named Terry told me that I was rude and insulting for suggesting that I would be filing complaints to sites like this if they could not explain to me why my report was completely wrong and incomplete. Then Terry called me 'instable' which isn't even a word. How ###ed can these people be??

Then, I was contacted and told that the Integrascan lawyer would be contacting me regarding my 'threats' HAH, can't wait. I guess since Integrascan is based in the ghettos of Mexico, they don't understand the first amendment. When I get scammed and robbed because of misleading advertising, I have every right to rant and rave online till I'm blue in the face. Don't get it twisted Integrascan, no one wants to deal with your ignorant customer service reps and NO ONE should buy a fraudulent background report for your company EVER.

Comments

• Sc
      12th of Jan, 2011

Same story ripped off by acai vita boost. Ordered the $1.49 deal online charged $149.00 and was told by Leann Hillmon I was a waste of time . Dang where are peoples morals these days . Don't order this product u will get ripped off .

• La
      12th of Jan, 2011

This Terry Sweet character has a lot of haters. I should have checked the BBB b4 purchasing, Integrascan is rated F.

Integrascan= F
    Terry Sweet = F

• Nj
      9th of Mar, 2011

Integrascan aka Skipmax aka National Data Research Inc. is located in New York. I have provided additional information. See above. Terry Sweet is the owner (also see www.complaints.com ). He can be found on Facebook and Twitter under Terry Sweet. His page is open to the public. Integrascan is one of the only companies that refuses to remove your personal information inaccurate or not. They don't update their information because if they did, they would know that the expungement laws have changed, specifically in New Jersey and he will have to update his records. Misinformation can get someone fired from their job. Mr. Sweet simply does not respond to complaints filed with the FTC or BBB. Several NJ attorneys have filed suit/complaints/sent letters requesting he remove personal information. Mr. Sweet does not care that you have been a victim of identity theft, domestic violence or any other crime. He just sells, sells, sells...well it's time to end this. Continue filing complaints, contact his Facebook friends and tell them what's going on because if you don't speak up, no one else will. Personally I have been threatened with lawsuits for speaking out but it's my right to do so. My information is accurate and 100% true. If Mr. Sweet would like to defend himself and challenge me, by all means please do so. I welcome the challenge. Contact www.privacyrights.org for additional resources and attorneys willing to take Pro Bono cases against companies like Integrascan and Mr. Sweet. Good Luck!