Inoutscripts.com / company didn't provide support and it was difficult to contact them

I bought Inout Search Engine pack from the website www.inoutscripts.com. I was totally disappointed in their services and support. I asked them to setup my website, but they tipped toed around it and in result did nothing. It was difficult to contact their support team, ‘coz their phone was busy all the time and no one replied to my emails. I wonder if there are other people, who had the same experience. Let’s share views about this website.

Ap
Jul 7, 2014

Comments

• Re
      10th of Jul, 2014

Hello,

This is in response to the complain posted about inoutscripts? first of all we always set up scripts for clients. we never say 'no' to that service. so I just don't understand this and I find your claim to be false!

If indeed this happened then believe me I will apologise right here in this public platform and acknowlege your complaint. so why don't give me some information to check if you're our client! you can mail us at [protected]@inoutscripts.com

Assistant manager for customer support
    Renoy k. george

• Ti
      7th of Feb, 2016

If you want to lose alot of money, do it. if you want a running script don't do it.
    This is a absolute miserable company which sold scripts, that will never run without any problem.
    I buy 3 scripts for more than $1400.- not one is running. I also rent a new root server to make sure I meet the requirement server prerequisites. it does not work. the support attempts to solve the problems. however, they write you sometime, and say that they have solvethe problems. what is not nearly the case.

After more than 3 month I want my money back. without success.
    Thats the reason why I write now this be carefull post.

Dont buy a script by inoutscripts

• In
      24th of Mar, 2018

Agree!! inout scripts sucks!! I bought from them ultimate adserver (biggest mistake in my entire life!!!) I asked them to refund my money - didnt and wont happen: (their script - ultimate adserver is sooo [censor] that not even their demo sites are working - ugly interface and hard to modify - have in mind that this [censor] offers customized interface design but this have a cost. my personal advice: dont buy [censor] scripts from inout!!! there are better options on the market such as post affiliate wich is kind of expensive but it worth to pay for if compared with any crap developed by inout.
    P. s. inout [censor] asked for my testimonial... but because I was telling the true and they dindt like it, wasnt published on their website. they just post fake testimonials that some lazy indians are writting for them.