ING Direct Savings / In an attempt to save money I have now spent over $ 200.00 with this company
On October 11, 2006 I decided I would open an account with ING Direct Savings, since I have heard nothing but good things about them I gave it a try. I went online and set up this account. In doing this I was asked for a date to start deducting the money from my bank account and I requested this initially take place on 10/13/2006. I requested this because that was the day I would have the available funds in my bank account. The initial withdraw was set up as 50.00 and then to recur every week thereafter in the amount of 25.00 a week. No where in this website did it state they would start attempting to debit my bank account that very day. Since October 11th this company has cost me over 200.00 in bounced check fees due to the fact that they continue to try to get this money every single day. From the 11th, the very first day they attempted to withdraw they have had me in the negative with my bank. This caused a chain reaction with every other check that I had open in my account. When I contacted ING they stated this was not their fault, I believe her exact words were “you’re the one who opened the account”. In an attempt to save money I have now spent over 200.00 with this company.
They refuse to refund me any of the bounced check fees. And I would like this to be rectified immediately. I can not seem to get anyone to help me!. Please contact me at your earliest.
More ING Direct Savings Complaints & Reviews
- ING Direct - Horrible Treatment Illegal Practices 
- ING Direct - ING Direct will not close my account and send my remaining funds 
- ING Direct - Fraud and cheating 
- ING Direct - Ing Direct Complaints File with BBB 
- Ing Direct / NetBank - Terrible customer treatment 
- Ing Bank - Account to Close : 40002933824 : France Account
- Ing Bank - change of contact details/mobile number
- Ing Bank - im selling iphone 6 64gb 
- Ing Bank - I cannot access my account
- ING NL - Customer's right to receive his own financial records