Infinity Insurance / infinity auto insurance is the worst
I recently had a minor fender bender and immediately called Infinity to report the situation. They made an appointment for an adjuster to come see my car (and they were quite pushy about making the appointment). The adjuster never showed up and never called. The next day I call and ask what happened and they tell me that the appointment isn't confirmed until the adjuster calls. The adjuster never calls. Eight days later I get a letter from the adjuster saying that he hasn't been able to get a hold of me. He has my home and cell numbers, he has my email address, I had been waiting to hear from him but never got a message. I dumped Infinity that day and still have not heard from them about my claim.
More Infinity Insurance Complaints & Reviews
- Infinity Insurance - cancellation fees 
- Infinity Insurance - refusing to take responsibility 
- Infinity Insurance - I have never been through so much drama! 
- Infinity Insurance - #ed reasons for claim denial 
- Infinity Insurance - fraudulent charge 
- Infinity Auto Insurance - three people were added to my account without my approval
- Infinity Insurance - automobile insurance
- Infinity Insurance - They haven't solved my problem yet
- Infinity Insurance - auto repair responsibility
- Infinity Insurance - do not pay a claim.