Infiniti firstcapsFix_callbackissan) — rust/corrosion warranty
Infiniti of Denver, and Infiniti, refuse to honor the rust/corrosion warranty as published in the Infinity Warranty guide.
Infiniti of Denver refuses warranty repair, Infiniti refuses warranty repair. BBB Auto Line refuses the case because the claim is not for "Lemon Law" and the vehichle is more than four years old.
The vehicle is a 2003 Infiniti FX45, with current mileage of 71, 100 miles. The in-service date (date sold) is November 2003.See the Top 10 Worst Complaints in Aurora, CO The 2003 Infiniti Warranty Information Booklet clearly states "Nissan warrants that the replacement and refinishing of panels will be carried out at no cost subject to the limitations listed below (accident, environment such as hail, lightning or acid rain, vehicle neglect/abuse, stone chips etc, or cleaning polishing chemicals or solvents). The warranty goes on: Nissan will pay for the cost of the repair, including parts, labor, paint, and supplies necessary to repair or replace the panels.
Infiniti referred me to the BBB Autoline to file a complaint, and a complaint was filed August 30, 2010, requesting arbitration. BBB Autoline refused the claim for reasons stated above.
More Infiniti firstcapsFix_callbackissan) Complaints & Reviews
- Nissan Murano Transfer Case - problems with transfer case 
- Nissan Motor Acceptance Corportation - car loan customer service 
- Nissan Altima - rear brake problems 
- Nissan Canada - poor customer service 
- Nissan USA - shoddiest customer service I have ever experienced! 
- Nemet Motors - Nissan - lied to when purchased warrantee
- Nissan Motor Company - nissan 2015 pathfinder
- Hooman Nissan - drivers license not returned for a month now
- Nissan - nissan service/sales department
- Barberino Nissan - beware