Indian Railways / delay in train departure & arrival
I am a regular traveler from Yeshwanthpur(Bangalore) to Mangalore. As per the train schedule the train should arrive Mangalore at 8.15AM.
I have heard from lot of my friends that train is not at all reliable regarding arrival timings and for the past month I have been a witness to it.
Last month boarded the train at 8:35PM & I reached Mangalore at 11:00AM.
On 4th May, train departure was half an hour late from Yeshwanthpur and arrival to Mangalore was 9:45AM.
Thanks & Regards,
More Indian Railways Complaints & Reviews
- Indian Railways - illegal passengers! 
- Indian Railways - poor facilities 
- Indian Railways - ticket issue problem for physically handicapped person 
- Indian Railway - excessive rate of food by the pantry car service 
- Indian Railways - officials corruption 
- Indian Railways - attendants misbehavior in 2ac. 
- Indian Railways - no refund issued in case of train late more than 3 hours later cancelled
- Centre For Railway Information Systems - misbehaving of the reservation ticket issuing officer at railway counter (simhachalam)
- Indian Railway - refund of cancellation of ticket at city station, lucknow counter
- Indian Railway - theft of mobile phone