Indian Railways / payment of charge without parking

1 India Review updated:

Dear Sir,
I stay at bokaro steel city, jharkhand. and i have noticed aproblm at our railway station that even when me or any person takes his own vehicle to drop or pick up person at the railway station and even i we do not park our vehicles a the railway premises than also some persons there charge us the oarking fees and when we resent than they point towads the entrance approach of the premises of station and tell that even if any vehicle will approach towards the station and will not stopn than also hey have to pay parking fees.
i wish to know that even the approach is not free at the station and without paring our vehicles we have to pay.
this matter need to be looked as i saw this act as that of hooligans and nothing else.
regards
manwendra ashok
[protected]

Comments

• Bk
      21st of May, 2017

Dear sir
    As today morning I faced same problem with rude behavior of parking agent
    Vehicle no JH 9 AF 6129
    They are ready to fight also with gang members abusing & threatening of CCTV records that I was running away without paying parking charges as I couldn't stop more than 3 min.
    If S.E railway is interested in this type of parking service then we are forced to welcome service.
    Bimal Klshor