Indian Railway / bangalore - kerala trains, influence of bus mafia
Either NO trains or NO stops!!!.
This is the real situation/issue of all the passengers who wants to travel from Kerala to Bangalore or vice versa especially on all Fridays and Sundays.
Let’s take a Friday as an example, train number 6315 Kochuveli Express will start from Bangalore City at 17:15 Hrs. Unfortunately now (Previously Yes) this train is not having any stops before Salem. No stops at Bangalore Cantonment, Bangalore East, Krishnarajapuram. (KR Puram)…
However, the train which runs on previous day (Thu) 2684 Bangalore – Ernakulam SF Express, in the same route, at same schedule is having stops at Cantonment and KR Puram.. Why…? Who will get benefited…Don’t ask such foolish questions…All the malayalees other than bus owners!
The moral story: Super fast train will stop at Cant and KR Puram but a normal express train will not stop…Why…because it’s a Friday…!
Kerala Bus Mafia Key Jai…
Kerala Bus Association Key Jai…
All Kerala MPs Key Jai… (Guess why)
Do you have any idea about the total number of passengers who are traveling from Bangalore to Kerala on Friday? Also, think about the total number of private buses operating in the same route. Where I will get the exact information about this?
There are more stories too…Once upon a time there was a train called Kannur – Yesvantpur Express used to stop at Banasawadi…..but …
More Indian Railway Complaints & Reviews
- Indian Railways - illegal passengers! 
- Indian Railways - poor facilities 
- Indian Railways - ticket issue problem for physically handicapped person 
- Indian Railway - excessive rate of food by the pantry car service 
- Indian Railways - officials corruption 
- Indian Railways - attendants misbehavior in 2ac. 
- Indian Railways - no refund issued in case of train late more than 3 hours later cancelled
- Centre For Railway Information Systems - misbehaving of the reservation ticket issuing officer at railway counter (simhachalam)
- Indian Railway - refund of cancellation of ticket at city station, lucknow counter
- Indian Railway - theft of mobile phone