Indane LPG Refile / poor service!

1 India Review updated:

I am an indane lpg domestic user registered with "prarthana enterprise, air force road, jawahar colony, faridabad, ph no-2473038, 2473039. my consumer number is 3356a.

This dealer keeps its phone receivers off the phone so that the phone shows always engage . also the mobile no given [protected] has been changed and is allotted to some personal user , who says that the phone does not belong to the gas dealer.

Basically to avoid booking gas booking, the dealer do all this.

Comments

Am
  5th of Dec, 2007

Booking gas over telephone
Ironically Indane Gas has a toll free number, but their Udaipur distributor "Mohan and Mohan" in Sarai Khwaja has different opinion about phone service. During working hours you never reach them on phone.

Hopefully, the company will speak with this dealer and try to convince him...

Vi
  20th of Feb, 2008

dear sir,
iam consumer of indane gas . but saale time par gas nahin phuhate

Am
  18th of Aug, 2008

Basically to avoid booking gas by phone, the dealer do all this.

Ra
  25th of Nov, 2008

I am an indane lpg domesticuser registered withextension counter at sujanpur of city gas agency Pathankot having distributor code 37-01-6812.
My consumer no is SGA-116.
since last four times whenever I go to them for gas booking they say your gas had been delivered, but they unable to show the receiving refill's signature in their voucher and entry in our consumer book.
they refuse to give us the DBC on our connection whereas I am the consumer since 29-01-1995.
Plaese do the needful.
regards.
Rames Kapoor
B-ix-141, Moh. Kanu-Go, Sujanpur
cell-9988773876

Ra
  26th of Nov, 2008

please take an action at the earliest .