Indane Gas / local supplier not isssuing refills

1 India Review updated:

The Local Indane LPG aupplier is refusing to supply refills. My letter to the Area Manager -Tamil Nadu, LPG sales(Copy enclosed) has not beeen replied. I am undergoing lot of problems. Please do the need ful.- S.Doraiswamy

From: S.Doraiswamy
(Retd Joint General Manager, Tamilnadu Petroproducts Ltd., Chennai)
Flat No: 45, “ Devi Arihant”
15, Dr. Nair Road,
T.Nagar, Chennai-600017.

To
The Area Manager, Tamil nadu, (kalitaa@iocl.co.in)
LPG Sales Area
Indian Oil Corporation
500 Teynampet
Chennai

Sir,

I bring to your kind notice the following, for favorable instructions to the concerned, so that my troubles for getting a LPG Refill for my house will come to an end.

I have a twin cylinder connection No 15005, from your LPG gas distributor with M/s Vaishnavi gas Agency, T.Nagar, Chennai. Till recently I had no trouble in getting refills of LPG.

One day, one of the delivery boys from the agency had come for inspection of the stoves and the rubber tubing. At that time my neighbor’s flat lady had left her empty HP gas cylinder in our house requesting that we take delivery of her HP Gas Refill ordered by her since she will be away out of town for a few days on an emergency call.

The delivery boy on seeing the HP LPG cylinder has written down on his check sheet that one HP cylinder is also there and asked my wife to sign, which my wife innocently signed.

Based on the above checklist Ms Vaishnavi Gas agency is refusing to issue refills to me and demanding to surrender the HP connection, (which is not mine) and show the HP connection surrender note. Then alone they will issue further refills.

Presently I am undergoing lot of trouble asking somebody to book gas refills and take for my use.

I request you to personally intervene and instruct M/S Vaishnavi Gas Agency to start issuing refills to me.
Thanking you in anticipation for a favorable response.

S.Doraiswamy. 10th December 2007

Comments

Ga
  4th of Jun, 2008

sir i have connection from your company from 15/04/2008 at your jaipur ( shastri nagar gas service ) 130 ram nagar shopping center shastri nagar jaipur, know i sift from jaipur to udaipur your jaipur office give me termination voucher no 21236710000001 dated 15/04/2008 i deposit at you jaipur office my two cylinder and one regulator they told me that u give this t v at udaipur office when i asked for refund they told me your deposit with indian oil corporation you only give this t v they charge u only two gas refile charges ( rs 302*2=604/- ) only
when u give this t v to your udaipur office ( udaipur gas services )near sevasram udaipur they told me to paid complet amount with rs 1900/- ( rs 2865 )
but when your jaipur office cant give me such amount then why i give your udaipur office complete amount .
pls do needful and know to me what can i do

thanks

from

gaurav sharma
55 jamna nagar
st george school road
near pacifice m b a colledge
debari
udaipur
ph 098291 17258

Si
  17th of Jul, 2008

Sir i have booked singal cylinder from your company from 02/07/2008 at your jaipur ( shastri nagar gas service ) 130 ram nagar shopping center shastri nagar jaipur,

Gag Book ID: 16471
Gas Holder Person: Sitaram
Home Address: Plot.no: B-134 Nehru Nagar, Near Jain Mandir, Panipach Jaipur - 302016 (Raj.).
Contact Number: 0141 - 3146090

i am waiting for your positive response...

Thanks,

Mukesh Prajapati
Jaipur - 302016

Ps
  3rd of Nov, 2008

From
P.S. Hari Haran
13/151A2 K.P.N. Nagar ( 25 )
Mettur dam 636401
connection No. 26262 cell 9443916186
To
Mettur Gas service
128/82, B-1, Salem Main Road
mettur dam R.S Pin 636402 PH: 04298 222134, 222373

Sir,
Last year dated 25.5.2007 am get new connection from above gas agences without Ration Card, am applied ration card to civil supply office but civil supply officer not yet issued ration card. Local indane Gas suppliers
is refusing to supply refills with out submitting ration card. Tamil Nadu government order 3 months back without submitting ration card all costumers to supply refiles of LPG gas.

Am several time approch to that office in persion submitting my
1.Indance sustomer voucher no. 3448755
2.Mettur Town Ship house Tax Receipt
3.Mettur Town Ship House tax assisment
4.Electricity monthly bill receipt
5. State Bank of India Pass book.
But, Mettur gas agences office manager not concedering my letter and also ever time he is asking letter and address prof
This week 3.11.2008 am also sending one Registered post with Aknowledge letter to mettur gas agences with my all above profs.

pls do needful and know to me what can i do and also consider my letter

i am waiting for your positive response...

Thanking you

cell No. 9443916186

Di
  5th of Nov, 2008

sir
mere nam se 1 gas connection jari huwa tha maine sari kagaj karwahi kar di par gas agency malik mujhe aapne office me bulakar gas stove lene ke liye kah raha he jabki maine market se stove purchase kar liya he ab vo mujhe dara raha he ki me aapka gas connection radd karwa dunga market se jo stove maine liya he vo isi marka he or approx 400/- rs. kam he

my name

TEL NO. 01574-230435
MOB. NO. 09929605435

Na
  5th of Jan, 2009

I Booked refill my cylinder in a Annai Indane service - Opp.Vasantha Mill, Singanallur, coimbatore on 19 -12 -08 morning

Customer number is :19822
Name : Nagaraja.N

my booking number is 6629. still now I am not received my cylinder

I made more than 30 call to dealer and supplier ( Annai indiane service ) no proper responses

I have only one cylinder. as per government rule after booking the cylinder which I suppose to receive with in 7 days

but in my case after 18 days still its not delivered ?

Mk
  19th of Jan, 2010

My gas Agency thinks they are THE ALMIGHTY himself.
! Always putting down the phone before we ask the next question
2. Rude behavior.
Is there a 21 day limit before u can actually book?? I recall reading otherwise a statement issued by INDANE GAS OFFICIALS. Say my cylinder gets over on the 5th. The cylinder is delivered 10 days later . The booking period starts ticking from the deliverted date not the date we book. I should say even a LK child can figure out the mathematics???????

3. Giving more trouble to people who cannot articulate their case. My maid was told that she could book her next cylinder only 30 days from her booking date.

Ne
  3rd of Jun, 2010

bahut aachhi site hai ye ...

inquilab lane ke liye sahayak hai ye...