Indane Gas Agency / fraud case by khwaza garib nawaz indane gas

1 ghaziabad uttar pradesh, India

I am taking LPG services from Khwaza Garib Nawaz Indane Gas (CODE -169355) from Dated - 23-07-2014 with Holder Name - Saroj Verma (Consumer No - 1106800), Address - H No 191/1, Bala Ji Encalave, Akbarpur Behrampur, Near Bloom Public School, Ghaziabad 201009.

I was taking Subsidy earlier from date of connection [protected]) which was credited in my bank account (UCO Bank Account No- [protected]), but suddenly automatically without any confirmation from me and without any intimation to me, my bank account no got changed and subsidy got stopped from 15-Dec-2015.

Now when I complaint to my service provider (Khwaza Garib Nawaz Indane Gas Agency) then they informed now your bank account details has been changed with Bank Name - Central Bank of India PRESS AREA, Branch in Delhi Address - CBI, PRESS AREA, BRANCH, LINK HOUSE, BAHADURSHAH ZAFAR MARG, NEW DELHI, DIST- NEW DELHI, DELHI-110002.

How is this possible, without any intimation how you can change my bank account details which is not belongs to me, it is totally fraudulent. Kindly investigate immediately, otherwise I need to take hard action against you.

Required documents are attached. Need to take quick action.

Regards,