Incredimail / Makes me angry!

When I start up my computer, I always see incredimail trying to configure. I then see it make an icon for me to try again later, which I don't want to. Now I didn't want it on my computer in the first place. But now I'm getting very upset because I can't get the rid of it now and I'm very ANGRY NOW!!!

Comments

• Ca
      5th of Aug, 2007

How do you get in touch with incredimail to report problems? I have tried unsuccessfully for weeks. Anybody... can you give me some help?

• Sh
      1st of Jul, 2008

I would like to cancel this incredimail and get it off my desktop. I am not having much success in contacting them and don't know what to do.I can't get into my e-mail. I would like to get this resolved as soon as possible. Thank you.

Shelly Israel

• Je
      18th of Jul, 2008

Incredimail started to download unexpectedly and now I cannot stop it and I cannot uninstall it.

I first go into the task manager and stop the 3 processes that reference incredimail and a 4 called cabarc.exe

once I have stopped these process then I can go into my program folder and delete the incredimail folder. Once I do all of this I can then go into the add remove section of the windows control panel and remove the program. If I do not take these steps first when I try to remove the program it gives me an error message.

I have searched through my registry and i cannot find any reference to incredimail but about once every two or three days the program will suddenly start to install itself again, but it never finishes installing it just sits there about 30% complete and never changes.

This first happened about 3 months ago and since then my Outlook email doesn't work. I have called and talked to my email server customer support and they have verified that all my settings are correct but something somewhere is stopping my email from working and the only thing is that it all started the first time incredimail started to download.

• El
      30th of Jul, 2008

please cancel it

• Sh
      30th of Jul, 2008

gosh that's hard to believe as i have incredimail and it works great. i never had a problem with it -sorry your having this problem

• Ju
      8th of Nov, 2008

get this off my computer, I dont want it, take it off, CANCEL.

• We
      9th of Nov, 2008

I was offered fre incredimail. Started downlaod; however it stopped ast a certain point & said your server Yahoo is not recognized plus are you sure you are connected to the internet. I am so fed up & disappointed as it looks so neat. Now I need simple instructionson how to get the Icon for Incredimail off desktop. The sooner the better, since trying to install it more than a few times everything else is slower on my computer. I do not understand much about computers. Could Incredimail delete this for me. I am ill & do not understand instructions. HELP SOON PLEASE

2nd of Dec, 2008

I am almost 83 years old ( may 15, 1926) Since I sign in for Incredimail my computer got crazy ! I used to start by entering in Verizon, read some mail and then swich to MSN and got in my mail easly. Now I cannot get in MSN mail ...I can only start with your dammed IncrediMail ! It is always there, in front of my eyes like a nighmare ! I lost my MSN list of contact...where I belong to a group of 960 members ! I have heart problem and had a 3 bypass
    surgery in 2005, I also have a fractured knee and I rarely go out . My only passtime and joy is to comunicate with my group but you robbed me of the last passtime left to me, I lost all the electronic address of my friends !
    Please, have a conscience, remove me from IncrediMail, let me go back to my life like it was before...I beg you !
    Magda Ascibahian

14th of Feb, 2009

this is mark jorgensen, i want to canseal my system from u. please take it off my computor thank u.

• Me
      19th of Feb, 2009

please take this off my computer. I don't know how I really got this on but it has to come off . I can't get anything to work.