ILoveDooney.comWallet

I order a handbag and wallet on 12/21/2015. I received the handbag very quickly and a note that stated I would be notified when the wallet was shipped. By January 13th I still had not heard anything on the wallet so I emailed customer service at ILoveDooney.com. I got response that simply stated when we ship it we will let you know. I tried to email and call again with no response. If they would have advised it was back ordered or given some kind if time frame I would have been ok but to cut off communication was not ok. I opened a complaint with the BBB and found MANY complaints against this company. With the help of the BBB I did receive my wallet; a month after it was ordered and paid for. However while the wallet looked new, was in a box with all tags attached I found another's persons medical ins card and AAA membership card inside so obviously not new never used merchandise. This was my 3rd time ordering from ILoveDooney.com. The first time 2 times the transactions were perfect but after this experience and viewing the other complaints I won't order from then again. I suggest that anyone that does uses caution.

Re
Jan 20, 2016

Comments

• Pb
      Jan 28, 2016

At the end of 2015 I ordered a purse from Dooney and Bourke. It was beautiful. It was so stunning that I ordered it in navy blue. 3 months later the small sewn- in tabs on the handles to hold the strap ends down started to become unstitched. Pretty soon there will be none left to hold down the leather ends of the shoulder strap. I am reluctant to contact Dooney and Bourke/ilovedooney because I did not register either of my bags.

I am horrified that I paid so much money for two(2) defective bags . The fact that they were Dooney and Bourke bags really upset me. The quality of Dooney & Bourke is not what it use to be. I am hanging on to the leather 'tabs' that have fallen off (when I see them) and will take them to a leather craftsman this spring. This will cost me approximately $120.00.