ILD Telecommunications / Overcharging
While travelling to Grand Rapids, Mi, I had to call my contect cell phone in Ohio from the airport public phone. i made the mistake to pay with my credit card.
The call lasted 2 minutes (according to records), no operator was involved. I was charged 21.36$ for the call by IDL (I found out when i received my bill).
I got from IDL the breakdownd of the charges:
Rate per minute: $1.29 x 2 = $2.58
Operator Fee = $5.99
Billing Fee= $1.75
Service Fees = $8.50
No need to say this is a total ripoff...
More ILD Telecommunications Complaints & Reviews
- ILD Teleservices - Telephone Service Fraud 
- ILD Teleservices, Inc. (&Calling 10) - &slamming&: bogus phone charges from AT&T 
- Total Contact Solutions / ILD Teleservices - false billing; ID theft 
- ILD Teleservices - Directory assistance - phony charges to AT&T 
- ILD Services - Cramming 
- ILD Corporation - Unauthorized charges/billings
- ILD Teleservices - Unauthorized charges added to my Frontier Phone bill
- ILD Telecommunications - Long distance phone scam! 
- ILD Teleservices' Inc Long Distance Provider - unsolicited services and fees applied
- ILD Teleservices - phone bill