IKEA / poor quality, dubious customer service
I purchased a dresser 2 1/2 years ago. Most ikea items come with proprietary parts, so when the door sliders started to fall apart, it was impossible for us to find compatible drawer guides to replace the faulty ones. Ikea has no warranty, is unwilling to help, unapologetic about it's poor quality. I've also purchased lighting from them and their bulbs are proprietary, materials cheap. I guess I didn't really expect them to exchange or replace the dresser, but an apology would have been nice and i've learned my lesson never to buy anything more complex than a mirror, vase or hook from them again.
More IKEA Complaints & Reviews
- Ikea Aneboda Bed Frame - ikea cheap furniture 
- Ikea Credit Card - ikea credit card is a drama! 
- Ikea / Brimnes Storage Bed - bad service/incorrect details 
- IKEA USA - don't shop there 
- IKEA - malm base and sulton fjordgard mattress - the worst 
- IKEA - restaurant
- IKEA Romania, Bucharest - installation furniture 
- IKEA - goods not received
- IKEA - sti shipping company is unreliable!!
- IKEA - delivery of my order